It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I've never bought Binding of Isaac myself, since I wasn't really sure what it would be like!

It just looked a little too weird :-)
Crsldmc: Oh indeed the story is kinda disturbing but the gameplay and soundtrack.. SUPERB! :)
Hmm, might have to check it out next time it's being sold during one of these assorted sales then.
arr0whead:
Crsldmc: Excellent game! I've put quite some hours on that one!!

Thanks for the drop mate!
I actually got it for someone else but another person already gave him a copy.

Tried the demo twice, not really my kind of game. :p

Edit: format
Post edited October 14, 2013 by arr0whead
Kennethor: NPQD-WTUA-G8FR-NBSV
I redeemed this one, much thanks!
Crsldmc: Oh indeed the story is kinda disturbing but the gameplay and soundtrack.. SUPERB! :)
blakstar: Hmm, might have to check it out next time it's being sold during one of these assorted sales then.
Yup, pretty cool game, it was previously bundled within the Humble Indie Bundle 7 maybe it could be bundled again, if you can get it don't miss the opportunity, pretty entertaining and a excellent time killer.
Crsldmc: Excellent game! I've put quite some hours on that one!!

Thanks for the drop mate!
arr0whead: I actually got it for someone else but another person already gave him a copy.

Tried the demo twice, not really my kind of game. :p

Edit: format
Hehe I really like that one, is funny as hell, and can be pretty challenging sometimes!
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Crsldmc
Thanks to Melhelix (who you should thank if you get the key), I have a spare key for Brutal Legend on Steam. First one to reply with their favorite Jack Black movie gets it.
QuantumLeapFrog: Thanks to Melhelix (who you should thank if you get the key), I have a spare key for Brutal Legend on Steam. First one to reply with their favorite Jack Black movie gets it.
School of Rock
QuantumLeapFrog: Thanks to Melhelix (who you should thank if you get the key), I have a spare key for Brutal Legend on Steam.
Double FIIIIIINE!!!! +1 to you for passing it forward. :D
QuantumLeapFrog: Thanks to Melhelix (who you should thank if you get the key), I have a spare key for Brutal Legend on Steam. First one to reply with their favorite Jack Black movie gets it.
t4n3: School of Rock
Pm incoming
t4n3: School of Rock
QuantumLeapFrog: Pm incoming
Thanks, to you and Melhelix. :)
high rated
What's better than a witcher?

Three witchers.

HEQM-49N7-WA2J-3BGM (redeemed)

CUPR-P489-ESKR-ENN8 (redeemed)

P5B8-QSGT-5BF6-NESV (redeemed)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: What's better than a witcher?

Three witchers.

HEQM-49N7-WA2J-3BGM

CUPR-P489-ESKR-ENN8

P5B8-QSGT-5BF6-NESV
I got CUPR-P489-ESKR-ENN8 Thank you
Aww, Pawun, not even a thank you? A bit rude, hm?
low rated
KneeTheCap: Aww, Pawun, not even a thank you? A bit rude, hm?
sorry about that, I was watching some movie and just took a fast look on gog. thanks a lot. :)
KneeTheCap: Aww, Pawun, not even a thank you? A bit rude, hm?
Pawun: sorry about that, I was watching some movie and just took a fast look on gog. thanks a lot. :)
No worries, enjoy the game :)

You too, Ki11s0n3
KneeTheCap: What's better than a witcher?

Three witchers.

HEQM-49N7-WA2J-3BGM

CUPR-P489-ESKR-ENN8 (redeemed)

P5B8-QSGT-5BF6-NESV (redeemed)
Thank you very much. :)