It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Based on my time hanging around here, it looks like IAmSinistar has given away the most games in this thread. +rep to him, everybody.
IAmSinistar: Sweet, just noticed that myself! Do you want the game as well? Yours if you wish. And thanks for the vote! :D
sulc84: no problem :) sure :)
It has been PM'd. :)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sachys: Also just added to akhliber's current GA for those that didnt ninja it!
Mind pointing me in that direction?
sanchit117: Based on my time hanging around here, it looks like IAmSinistar has given away the most games in this thread. +rep to him, everybody.
Kind of you mate, though Ian, Schnuff and Momo have me beat hands down in those stakes, not to mention several other folks. :) Still, I appreciate the sentiment!
sanchit117: Based on my time hanging around here, it looks like IAmSinistar has given away the most games in this thread. +rep to him, everybody.
I miss Ian ;(
Anybody seen him recently?
IAmSinistar: Kind of you mate, though Ian, Schnuff and Momo have me beat hands down in those stakes, not to mention several other folks. :) Still, I appreciate the sentiment!
And I am the great poo gifter!
Sachys the Poominator ;d
simon_vd:
Spoke to him the other week - made an announcement in this thread in fact. he's okay, just having some tech issues and real world stuff keeping him away for now.

Edit: Though Homer Simpson is still MIA as far as I know!

sanchit117:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/a_somewhat_late_500_rep_giveaway/post1
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Sachys
simon_vd: I miss Ian ;(
Anybody seen him recently?
He is okay but offline, tending to so business in the real world according to recent intel. Will be nice to see his mug back here.

EDIT: ninpoo'd by Optimus Primate

Sachys: And I am the great poo gifter!
Aye, no one shifts the shite like you do. BIG JOBS!
Post edited October 14, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Aye, no one shifts the shite like you do. BIG JOBS!
IS SMUSHING TIME AGAIN!
Aaaand... missed by minutes again :P

Btw, impressive achievement there, Sinistar XD
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Spinorial
me see another GOG game is now on steam :P
te_lanus: me see another GOG game is now on steam :P
FUBAR!
te_lanus: me see another GOG game is now on steam :P
GOG was first, that's something ;P
Spinorial: Aaaand... missed by minutes again :P

Btw, impressive achievement there, Sinistar XD
Cheers, though sorry I keep giving away games you're after before you get a look in. Do you have a wishlist somewhere that I can reference beforehand? And do you need a copy of The Witcher? ;)