It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Who wants a STEAM copy of Reign: Conflict of Nations?

Reply to me in this thread for the key, and I will PM you on here.
scpdepo: Me ?
Check your PM
scpdepo: Me ?
YellowAries: Check your PM
thank you
YellowAries: Check your PM
scpdepo: thank you
NP, Enjoy.
If anyone is still wanting a copy of Brutal Legend, please reply to this post and tell me how many *special* pushups are needed for rockstars?

You will not understand this unless you've heard Tenacious D's first studio album.
CymTyr: If anyone is still wanting a copy of Brutal Legend, please reply to this post and tell me how many *special* pushups are needed for rockstars?

You will not understand this unless you've heard Tenacious D's first studio album.
Rockstars doesn't need pushups. Pushups need rockstars.
okay if u need numbers it must be 100 :)
Post edited October 14, 2013 by Zuxx
CymTyr: If anyone is still wanting a copy of Brutal Legend, please reply to this post and tell me how many *special* pushups are needed for rockstars?

Zuxx: Rockstars doesn't need pushups. Pushups need rockstars.
I'm looking for the number of c*** pushups you need to do to prepare for the masses of ladies.
Rockstars? Check it out.

"I don't look like this because I'm in a band, I'm in a band because I look like this." - David Lee Roth
Okay.... No one got it. Someone on the side asked for it, so it's gone now.
CymTyr: Okay.... No one got it.
At some point they will have to deactivate a laser system, and they will curse the day they forgot to do their special pushups.
high rated
If any ninjas are sick of their hectic lifestyle and want to go for a bit of quiet contemplation on Steam, I've got a Dear Esther code to give away.

Just let me know in a calm and orderly fashion (oh hell, who am I kidding! This is the GOG ninja forum after all! :-) )
blakstar: If any ninjas are sick of their hectic lifestyle and want to go for a bit of quiet contemplation on Steam, I've got a Dear Esther code to give away.

Just let me know in a calm and orderly fashion (oh hell, who am I kidding! This is the GOG ninja forum after all! :-) )
Hmm. If nobody want it may i get ?
I really wanted the play this game :)
blakstar: If any ninjas are sick of their hectic lifestyle and want to go for a bit of quiet contemplation on Steam, I've got a Dear Esther code to give away.

Zuxx: Hmm. If nobody want it may i get ?
Yep -- PM coming your way!
blakstar: Yep -- PM coming your way!
Yay! Thanks!
+1
CymTyr: Okay.... No one got it. Someone on the side asked for it, so it's gone now.
Looks like no one watched Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny :D
CymTyr: Okay.... No one got it. Someone on the side asked for it, so it's gone now.
tAnt0: Looks like no one watched Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny :D
I only watched the Pick of Destiny,but a long time ago

Oh,and hi everyone