It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

joppo: *tumbleweeds*
Momo1991: We grow them big round my part of the world....
O_o7

*only sees a midget luchagore training school
niniendowarrior: I wonder why... there has to be an explanation!
Momo1991: Tumbleweeds do not require a lot of water, their roots are shallow so they spread their seeds easily - oh and those suckers have wicked thorns so only the rabbits eat them....

Oh, I forgot one vital fact... "Mother Nature abhors a vacuum!" ;-p
I didn't know you'd bore me with actual facts! LOL.
Momo1991: Tumbleweeds do not require a lot of water, their roots are shallow so they spread their seeds easily - oh and those suckers have wicked thorns so only the rabbits eat them....

Oh, I forgot one vital fact... "Mother Nature abhors a vacuum!" ;-p
niniendowarrior: I didn't know you'd bore me with actual facts! LOL.
Ok, well let's just say this then...driving at 70 mph when a tumbleweed blows across the road induces a driver to try and swerve but in reality, it's like real-life PacMan - hit the sucker and it disintegrates ;-D
niniendowarrior: I didn't know you'd bore me with actual facts! LOL.
Momo1991: Ok, well let's just say this then...driving at 70 mph when a tumbleweed blows across the road induces a driver to try and swerve but in reality, it's like real-life PacMan - hit the sucker and it disintegrates ;-D
That's more like it!!! :D LOL. Who needs science when you have Pac Man?
Momo1991: Ok, well let's just say this then...driving at 70 mph when a tumbleweed blows across the road induces a driver to try and swerve but in reality, it's like real-life PacMan - hit the sucker and it disintegrates ;-D
niniendowarrior: That's more like it!!! :D LOL. Who needs science when you have Pac Man?
Well a good balance in life is actually a good thing ;-p
niniendowarrior: That's more like it!!! :D LOL. Who needs science when you have Pac Man?
Momo1991: Well a good balance in life is actually a good thing ;-p
Balance is only important on a tight rope walk act. LOL.
Are you sure it was tumbleweed and not JIm Carrey?
Sachys: Are you sure it was tumbleweed and not JIm Carrey?
I'm quite sure - iffenitadbeen JC, there would have been a red smear ;-
Momo1991: I'm quite sure - iffenitadbeen JC, there would have been a red smear ;-
or more teef in yo grill! ;)
Momo1991: I'm quite sure - iffenitadbeen JC, there would have been a red smear ;-
You like him that much??
high rated
Who still doesn't have The Witcher?

KJA9-WTER-JMDL-QSW9
Ric1987: Who still doesn't have The Witcher?

KJA9-WTER-JMDL-QSW9
me, invalid!
Just came across this and thought it might be something for ninjas. :p
http://www.tremorgames.com/categories/54/ninja-games.html
high rated
Who wants a STEAM copy of Reign: Conflict of Nations?

Reply to me in this thread for the key, and I will PM you on here.
YellowAries: Who wants a STEAM copy of Reign: Conflict of Nations?

Reply to me in this thread for the key, and I will PM you on here.
Me ?