It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Cheers!
havent looked at that - though i keep forgetting i cant buy from any of these sites as my bank wont allow paypal. duh!
DeMignon: Well, then choose two of the 1C Mega Bundle, PM me and I gift it to you on your third-star-day ;-)
You sure bud?
DeMignon: Well, then choose two of the 1C Mega Bundle, PM me and I gift it to you on your third-star-day ;-)
Sachys: You sure bud?
Of course I'm sure, choose two games, tell me and have fun!

EDIT: PM sent. Good choice, enjoy!
Post edited October 10, 2013 by DeMignon
Sachys: You sure bud?
DeMignon: Of course I'm sure, choose two games, tell me and have fun!
M'kay, cheers!

I'll PM in a coupla minutes!
Sachys: I can definately vouch for the men of war games (save for Assault squad) and Star Wolves trilogy.
I'd love to be able to say UFO games too - but have only played them at a friends back when they were released.
Oh, I really didn't enjoy KB:L much and Fantasy Wars just plain didnt work on my system.
Pitty, them's the ones I do have (MoW and SW3, that is). Death to Spies is serving as a big draw, but everything else is moderately appealing: Theatre of War, Fantasy Wars, UFO. Parkan might have been interesting but it looks like one of those jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none games. And Dawn of Magic - not sure what it really is, and the second might be enough? Not really sure

Bah, I'm off for a few hours. Laters!
MysterD: Why?
niniendowarrior: TWD was brilliant... 400 days was not what I expected...
Disappointed w/ 400?
niniendowarrior: TWD was brilliant... 400 days was not what I expected...
MysterD: Disappointed w/ 400?
Disappointed, in a way. I see some great things in the DLC,.. but I think it could have been so much better. Maybe it's a primer for Season 2... but, it's not like your choices in Season 1 ever really figured in... and there's just not enough time to attach to the characters they had. I'm still confused what Tell Tales were thinking when they made this.
MysterD: Disappointed w/ 400?
niniendowarrior: Disappointed, in a way. I see some great things in the DLC,.. but I think it could have been so much better. Maybe it's a primer for Season 2... but, it's not like your choices in Season 1 ever really figured in... and there's just not enough time to attach to the characters they had. I'm still confused what Tell Tales were thinking when they made this.
£_$!
niniendowarrior: Disappointed, in a way. I see some great things in the DLC,.. but I think it could have been so much better. Maybe it's a primer for Season 2... but, it's not like your choices in Season 1 ever really figured in... and there's just not enough time to attach to the characters they had. I'm still confused what Tell Tales were thinking when they made this.
Sachys: £_$!
Sad but true.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing -- just thought it was a tad too obvious to post! :-)
blakstar: Funny, I was thinking the same thing -- just thought it was a tad too obvious to post! :-)
Perhaps, but now the Colonel is no longer confused... well... not confused about that at any rate - no idea about anything else!
I'd like to think they weren't beneath this. I could see some effort into this DLC though.
niniendowarrior: I'd like to think they weren't beneath this. I could see some effort into this DLC though.
Maybe they were under contractual obligation and realised effort x time does not = profit
niniendowarrior: I'd like to think they weren't beneath this. I could see some effort into this DLC though.
Sachys: Maybe they were under contractual obligation and realised effort x time does not = profit
Shrugs. I don't know. All I know is... I enjoyed some bits of it... but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.
http://candies.aniwey.net/

This game is not what it seems at first I wont spoil it but its a good time passer with many twists
Elvin37: http://candies.aniwey.net/

This game is not what it seems at first I wont spoil it but its a good time passer with many twists
You missed the "evil" Momo posts about this game :D