It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Rapeseed!
Helpfully rebranded as canola. As in "can ola ya fit in me arse"?

Spinorial: I'm really uncertain about the 1C groupee. Lots of stuff I have a marginal interest in, but I'm not sure what's really outstanding.
Well, the UFO games are good enough that GOG carries them. I mostly lept on for Planet Alcatraz in all its badly translated glory, and the potential fun of the Dawn of Magica and Parkan games. The rest is gravy that may taste good when I get around to sampling it.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Sachys: So... those bundles are abundant with stuff this week aint they!
Must try and make a purchase or two.
Spinorial: I'm really uncertain about the 1C groupee. Lots of stuff I have a marginal interest in, but I'm not sure what's really outstanding.
Out of all these bundles personally I am just interested in knights of pen and paper from indie gala and the humble weekly below average tier
Night everyone.
I need to sleep before everything start dancing in my room.
Elvin37: humble weekly below average tier
That alone is killer. I've been waiting for it for month now.

Night, lemuria.
I'm gonna do the same ;P
Post edited October 10, 2013 by simon_vd
Spinorial:
I was trying to take a look (having a lot of their games) but for some reason my computer refuses to use the net (on mobile now).
Post edited October 10, 2013 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: Man, all this love flying about and I still haven't gotten to use the tongue.

Oh well, Farm For Your Life (Desura) key for the ninja that can name an agricultural crop.
Corn ;-)

Ahh, not the tongue again!

Thank you very much Sinistar!
Post edited October 10, 2013 by DeMignon
IAmSinistar: Man, all this love flying about and I still haven't gotten to use the tongue.

Oh well, Farm For Your Life (Desura) key for the ninja that can name an agricultural crop.
DeMignon: Corn ;-)
Correct, also known as the only fooking thing that America grows anymore. Game on the way!

Beer!
If anyone is interested, I have 2 Guest Passes (Steam) for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad GOTY to give.

(These passes only give access to the full version of this game for 3 days.)
Spinorial:
Sorted that out now.

I can definately vouch for the men of war games (save for Assault squad) and Star Wolves trilogy.
I'd love to be able to say UFO games too - but have only played them at a friends back when they were released.
Oh, I really didn't enjoy KB:L much and Fantasy Wars just plain didnt work on my system.
Spinorial:
Sachys: Sorted that out now.

I can definately vouch for the men of war games (save for Assault squad) and Star Wolves trilogy.
I'd love to be able to say UFO games too - but have only played them at a friends back when they were released.
Oh, I really didn't enjoy KB:L much and Fantasy Wars just plain didnt work on my system.
Happy *** Sachys!

I also found MoW interesting and now that you recommend it, I'm pretty sure what to take (MoW and Planet Alcatraz).
niniendowarrior: I am unsure about how I feel about TWD 400 days...
Why?
DeMignon: Happy *** Sachys!

I also found MoW interesting and now that you recommend it, I'm pretty sure what to take (MoW and Planet Alcatraz).
Cheers!

havent looked at that - though i keep forgetting i cant buy from any of these sites as my bank wont allow paypal. duh!

Edit: to be honest theres quite a bit i dont have that looks decent. I've not played any 1c games that were utterly shit - at most they suffer from bad voice acting - but so did spellforce and i loved that.
niniendowarrior: I am unsure about how I feel about TWD 400 days...
MysterD: Why?
TWD was brilliant... 400 days was not what I expected...
high rated
DeMignon: Happy *** Sachys!

Sachys: Cheers!
havent looked at that - though i keep forgetting i cant buy from any of these sites as my bank wont allow paypal. duh!
Well, then choose two of the 1C Mega Bundle, PM me and I gift it to you on your third-star-day ;-)