It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: Well if I misunderstood him for implying that I'm a leecher, fine my bad. I apologize.
But I hardly believe that this is the case.
Spinorial: You'll notice that he asked you if you had gifted, as opposed to directly accusing you. Simple matter of him not being here at the right times and mostly seeing you ninja things. Easy to clear up, no? Hell, we'd have vouched for you, if you'd just held off on the retorts.

Moral of the story: think twice before hitting post. I do at least as much in just these two posts. That's why they're so slow ;)
Yes indirectly that pissed me off even more. ;d

Well sorry for being direct then, I guess you don't like being too direct. I hope he accept my apologize for ranting on him.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by simon_vd
simon_vd: Well if I misunderstood him for implying that I'm a leecher, fine my bad. I apologize.
But I hardly believe that this is the case.
Spinorial: You'll notice that he asked you if you had gifted, as opposed to directly accusing you. Simple matter of him not being here at the right times and mostly seeing you ninja things. Easy to clear up, no? Hell, we'd have vouched for you, if you'd just held off on the retorts.

Moral of the story: think twice before hitting post. I do at least as much in just these two posts. That's why they're so slow ;)
...and if its still fucks up, you can hire Interplanetary Ape Faecal Bombardment - because there's no shit like shit from outer space!
simon_vd: Yes indirectly that pissed me off even more. ;d

Well sorry for being direct then, I guess you don't like being too direct. I hope he accept my apologize for ranting on him.
Give em a PM to be sure. Done all you can then really.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by Sachys

simon_vd: Yes indirectly that pissed me off even more. ;d

Nice move, giving in. +1
Indeed. Well worth a +1. I feel like I've made the internet a better place XD
Spinorial: Indeed. Well worth a +1. I feel like I've made the internet a better place XD
* Aims IPFB at smug face -_+
Drama and the Daily Show. Now if someone mentions Colbert these will be the best 3 pages in the history of the ninja thread!
Colbert.
tinyE: Colbert.
You know I love you, right?
EDIT: Sorry if I don't say that enough........

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/429620/october-08-2013/thanksgiving-under-attack---hanukkah
Post edited October 10, 2013 by DarkoD13
Spinorial: Indeed. Well worth a +1. I feel like I've made the internet a better place XD
Sachys: * Aims IPFB at smug face -_+
A better, shittier, place :P
Sachys: * Aims IPFB at smug face -_+
Spinorial: A better, shittier, place :P
...and one where you're far less likely to...

ah who gives a shit!

So... those bundles are abundant with stuff this week aint they!
Must try and make a purchase or two.
Man, all this love flying about and I still haven't gotten to use the tongue.

Oh well, Farm For Your Life (Desura) key for the ninja that can name an agricultural crop.
tinyE: Colbert.
DarkoD13: You know I love you, right?
EDIT: Sorry if I don't say that enough........

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/429620/october-08-2013/thanksgiving-under-attack---hanukkah
Double Emmy!!!
IAmSinistar: Man, all this love flying about and I still haven't gotten to use the tongue.

Oh well, Farm For Your Life (Desura) key for the ninja that can name an agricultural crop.
Rapeseed!

NR - no idea what the game is
Spinorial: A better, shittier, place :P
Sachys: ...and one where you're far less likely to...

ah who gives a shit!

So... those bundles are abundant with stuff this week aint they!
Oh dear you have no idea.
I won't sleep well until I go and load some cash in my master card.
But sadly that will be tomorrow as now it's just around 2 AM. Did I say tomorrow I actually meant later on today hehe
Post edited October 10, 2013 by simon_vd
Sachys: So... those bundles are abundant with stuff this week aint they!
I'm really uncertain about the 1C groupee. Lots of stuff I have a marginal interest in, but I'm not sure what's really outstanding.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by Spinorial