It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll kiss just about any of you lot, but be warned, there will be tongue.
IAmSinistar: I'll kiss just about any of you lot, but be warned, there will be tongue.
RUN COWARD!!!!
IAmSinistar: I'll kiss just about any of you lot, but be warned, there will be tongue.
I've never been so glad for the Atlantic Ocean...
QC: RUN COWARD!!!!
Yeah, cow art sucks.
QC: RUN COWARD!!!!
DeMignon: Yeah, cow art sucks.
..... What?
DeMignon: Yeah, cow art sucks.
QC: ..... What?
... there will be tongue => run coward => Yes, "Cow Art" sucks. (So does German humor, I guess ;-)
Post edited October 10, 2013 by DeMignon
DeMignon: ... there will be tongue => run coward => Yes, "Cow Art" sucks. (I guess, so does German humor ;-)
Cow art sounds like coward,is that the joke?
DeMignon: ... there will be tongue => run coward => Yes, "Cow Art" sucks. (I guess, so does German humor ;-)
...... I was making a reference to Sinistar!!!
kkreo: Cow art sounds like coward,is that the joke?
Yep, I implied, QC wanted to say "Run, cow art!", in response to Sinistar's warning "there will be tongue!"

I know, it's not well done, if you have to explain it. I should stop trying to be funny ;-)
Post edited October 10, 2013 by DeMignon
niniendowarrior: I did love the Daily Show segment on gun control and Australia. If anything, it highlights some of the insanity of the American politicians compared to your government. :D
Tarnicus: Thanks for mentioning that, I haven't watched the Daily Show in ages and am just about to watch that segment :)

Edit: That was hilarious :)
I can't resist when it comes to any conversation about The Daily Show, my favorite program on TV. I know this was all yesterday and since then there's been about 100 other posts but since I'm just catching up, thought I'd add this one thought. A couple nights ago, Malala Yousefzai was interviewed (the girl who was shot in the face by the taliban for going to school) For anyone who's a fan of the show, of human rights, of education, of inspiration in the face of hopelessness, this is one must see interview.
Wow, such an incredible, articulate, intelligent, beautiful, amazing young woman. Words cannot describe (at least to me) how inspirational she is. Some parts of this world are so full of hate and violence, it really puts these petty squabbles we have in the Western world in perspective.
If you want to check it out, Daily Show interview
Why does this thread get really weird every time I disappear for a few hours! :-)
blakstar: Why does this thread get really weird every time I disappear for a few hours! :-)
Believe me.. you don't want to know..

(whispered): "there are lots of crazy folks in here mate! theres a fella called Sachys, well he's nuts! and a crazy Vulcan that runs experiments on anyone he gets his hands on, and that's just the tip of the iceberg!! tread lightly!"

Haha just kidding, I wonder same, I've been away from here for a few days.
{Post removed here and moved b/c it belongs in the Non-GOG Gifting Thread}
Post edited October 10, 2013 by MysterD
MysterD: snip
wrong thread?
MysterD: snip
chezybezy: wrong thread?
Yeah, you're right!
Whoops!
My bad!