It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I doubt that ;d
high rated
I've still a code for Obliterate Everything 2 Gold (Desura) for the first to reply.
MysterGifter: Is ther person here who wasnt been able to ninja games in recent weeks? Fairy bloom freesia to someon like that (steam)
Pzict: yea thanks
I take you word for it. Sent.
DeMignon: I've still a code for Obliterate Everything 2 Gold (Desura) for the first to reply.
I'll take it ...
L.E Thank you! +
Post edited October 10, 2013 by Redix
DeMignon: I've still a code for Obliterate Everything 2 Gold (Desura) for the first to reply.
Redix: I'll take it ...
PM sent, have fun!
simon_vd: I doubt that ;d
Hav you bougt any games yourself or give any games to other? I remember you getting lot of ninjagames here
low rated
simon_vd: I doubt that ;d
MysterGifter: Hav you bougt any games yourself or give any games to other? I remember you getting lot of ninjagames here
Sorry, I didn't know that I have to report to you.
MysterGifter: Hav you bougt any games yourself or give any games to other? I remember you getting lot of ninjagames here
simon_vd: Sorry, I didn't know that I have to report to you.
ok then. its peopl like you who got me to leave once before. Advice: Think of other poeple too sometimes.
low rated
simon_vd: Sorry, I didn't know that I have to report to you.
MysterGifter: ok then. its peopl like you who got me to leave once before. Advice: Think of other poeple too sometimes.
Don't get sad sweetheart
MysterGifter: ok then. its peopl like you who got me to leave once before. Advice: Think of other poeple too sometimes.
simon_vd: Don't get sad sweetheart
You're a bit of a tit, aren't you?

(I love how DA2 taught me that use for the word tit)
low rated
simon_vd: Don't get sad sweetheart
KneeTheCap: You're a bit of a tit, aren't you?

Please elaborate
KneeTheCap: You're a bit of a tit, aren't you?

simon_vd: Please elaborate
Google it.
DORK FIGHT!
MysterGifter:
I think simon_vd was suggesting its unlikely anyone has not ninja'd anything of recent...
simon_vd:
...but whether MysterGifter understood that or not, there's no need of the attitude you're brandishing!
Im not going to be the one who sets off the cascade of Witcher key giveaways, so instead would some ninja like a Steam key for Death to Spies : Gold? Preference goes to a ninja who hasn't gotten a game from me in a while, and further preference to the one who can tell me what distinguishes the spy-breaker Lancelot Link from others of his profession.