It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: ...And sticking with my sci-fi theme, I thought I'd mix things up a bit, since I can't think of a suitable puzzle at present.

First person to name a sci-fi (not fantasy, so Pirates of the Caribbean or its sequels don't count) movie with "Pirates" in the title gets a Steam code for Pirates of Black Cove Gold.
darkplanetar: The Ice Pirates (1984)
Well, I did specify that the movie had to have "Pirates" in the title, so the code goes to darkplanetar.

PM on it's way.

As for the other movie, not sure if it's a real movie either!

EDIT: Ahh, so it is a real movie, but it hasn't got "Pirates" in the title! :-)
Post edited October 09, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: ...And sticking with my sci-fi theme, I thought I'd mix things up a bit, since I can't think of a suitable puzzle at present.

First person to name a sci-fi (not fantasy, so Pirates of the Caribbean or its sequels don't count) movie with "Pirates" in the title gets a Steam code for Pirates of Black Cove Gold.
Not a movie but it has space pirates and space cowboys - Firefly.
darkplanetar: The Ice Pirates (1984)
blakstar: Well, I did specify that the movie had to have "Pirates" in the title, so the code goes to darkplanetar.
PM on it's way.
redeemed :)
thank you blakstar! ; +1
I've got a spare Steam code for Men of War: Red Tide here.

First person to respond gets it! (The code that is :-) )
ME xD
SnoBlue: ME xD
OK -- PM on it's way!
Hope you enjoy Duke 3D :)
Trid: Hope you enjoy Duke 3D :)
Duke 3D?
Yep man! Cheers! (:
sanchit117: Duke 3D?
Must be some other transaction -- just looks a bit confusing here! :-)
sanchit117: Duke 3D?
blakstar: Must be some other transaction -- just looks a bit confusing here! :-)
I guess so! :P
blakstar: Must be some other transaction -- just looks a bit confusing here! :-)
sanchit117: I guess so! :P
Yea, it's from yesterday. :)
You know, silent ninja :P
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Trid
sanchit117: I guess so! :P
Trid: Yea, it's from yesterday. :)
Yoy know, silent ninja :P
Ah I see!

BTW check out my latest thread if you want Mafia II or Civilisation 5, EVERYONE can get one!
Sachys: This Island Earth
blakstar: The Day the Earth Stood Still
Thespian*: Forbidden Planet
Brilliant choices all! I have these as well, just watched Forbidden Planet again recently. Glad to see seriously classic sci-fi lives here.
Thespian*: Forbidden Planet
IAmSinistar: Brilliant choices all! I have these as well, just watched Forbidden Planet again recently. Glad to see seriously classic sci-fi lives here.
Can't find my dvds now dammit!