It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I gots Men of War and Men of War: Red Tide (Steam) keys, preference goes to the ninjas I knows. :)

There will be a more orthodox key drop after.
I'm up for either one. Thanks!
IAmSinistar: IMen of War: Red Tide
Can I?
IAmSinistar: I gots Men of War and Men of War: Red Tide (Steam) keys, preference goes to the ninjas I knows. :)

Howdy. How goes the ninja?
Post edited October 09, 2013 by QC

Oh, well -- I's at my PC for this one, but I gots 'em both alreddy :-)

QC: Howdy. How goes the ninja?
Heya QC, going well. You want one of these? If not, I'll split them between Tallima and simon_vd.
Crsldmc: Afternoon ninjas :) Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition to the first reply with +20 rep courtesy of CowboyBebop please thank him on sight.

Cheers!
Can I?
QC: Howdy. How goes the ninja?
IAmSinistar: Heya QC, going well. You want one of these? If not, I'll split them between Tallima and simon_vd.
May I check and see if I have either of them already first?
IAmSinistar: Heya QC, going well. You want one of these? If not, I'll split them between Tallima and simon_vd.
QC: May I check and see if I have either of them already first?
Certainement.
QC: May I check and see if I have either of them already first?
IAmSinistar: Certainement.
Seems I have neither, so I'll take Men of War if you please.
Great drops, Sinistar! +1s around XD
Crsldmc: Afternoon ninjas :) Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition to the first reply with +20 rep courtesy of CowboyBebop please thank him on sight.

Cheers!
Kronos_: Can I?
Sure mate! check your PM!
Kronos_: Can I?
Crsldmc: Sure mate! check your PM!
Thanks
IAmSinistar: Certainement.
QC: Seems I have neither, so I'll take Men of War if you please.
You may indeed. Since Tallima was next in the queue and willing to accept either, I'll send them Men of War: Red Tide.

Keys on the way!
No worries Sinistar. I was just checking out that game and I think I'll love the whole series. I'll pick them up from the groupees.

Is the groupees the one that gives you duplicate copies at a later date for free? (something called Happy Hour or something)
QC: Seems I have neither, so I'll take Men of War if you please.
IAmSinistar: You may indeed. Since Tallima was next in the queue and willing to accept either, I'll send them Men of War: Red Tide.

Keys on the way!
Many thanks.