It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redix: You can take it, first to come first served
KneeTheCap: Already sent to you. Do enjoy. It has boobs.
Giggity go...
Thank you both.
Thespian*: Like I thought. :D

My loss is your win, Redix! ;)
Redix: You can take it, first to come first served
Thanks, but I don't use Steam (no Internet access at home). ;)

EDIT: Ninja'ed for Triock-san, as usual. :D
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Thespian*
spoderman: Maybe they changed their stance, but I'm pretty sure they used to be against it. Could've been before galagiveaways existed though.
Afaik, (and reading their ToS) it seemss they relaxed that rule of sharing individual keys. they only state that the product page ID may not be shared.
Once you make a purchase, you should receive a unique game download page. You shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose the unique URL for your download page to anyone else or use anyone else's download page.
there is nothing on Keys in the ToS. So it seems it's just HB and IR that don't allow sharing :D :P
spoderman: Maybe they changed their stance, but I'm pretty sure they used to be against it. Could've been before galagiveaways existed though.
te_lanus: Afaik, (and reading their ToS) it seemss they relaxed that rule of sharing individual keys. they only state that the product page ID may not be shared.

Once you make a purchase, you should receive a unique game download page. You shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose the unique URL for your download page to anyone else or use anyone else's download page.
te_lanus: there is nothing on Keys in the ToS. So it seems it's just HB and IR that don't allow sharing :D :P
Technically they do state you can't sell the keys, but yeah they seem to be fine with giving them away.
Well, I voted, I got the link to redeem my game, it says I haven't voted. Hope support is on form.
Cheers though spoderman
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Well, I voted, I got the link to redeem my game, it says I haven't voted. Hope support is on form.
Cheers though spoderman
I think it's normal, same thing happened to me. They say it'll take up to 24 hours for the votes to kick in.
Sachys: Well, I voted, I got the link to redeem my game, it says I haven't voted. Hope support is on form.
Cheers though spoderman
spoderman: I think it's normal, same thing happened to me. They say it'll take up to 24 hours for the votes to kick in.
Ah. Bit daft sending a redeem link immediately then. Heheh
Cheers though spoderman
spoderman: I think it's normal, same thing happened to me. They say it'll take up to 24 hours for the votes to kick in.
Same here... and I want my Mafia game... ;p

https://twitter.com/GreenManGaming/status/387924791057207297
Anyone else getting an error?(500)
kkreo: Anyone else getting an error?(500)
nope
Games, right.

Star Wolves 3

Up for grabs and all that. If you do want any, let me know.

Also, please fulfill Liquidsnake's wish for Rig'n'Roll, that man really deserves the game.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad, please?
Post edited October 09, 2013 by simon_vd
KneeTheCap: Men of War: Assault Squad
simon_vd: Men of War: Assault Squad, please?
And sent. Enjoy.
simon_vd: Men of War: Assault Squad, please?
KneeTheCap: And sent. Enjoy.
Got it, thanks. Nice drop ;)
KneeTheCap: Games, right.

Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Vietnam
Star Wolves 3

Up for grabs and all that. If you do want any, let me know.

Also, please fulfill Liquidsnake's wish for Rig'n'Roll, that man really deserves the game.
Can i have Men of war red tide,pretty please?

kkreo: Anyone else getting an error?(500)
simon_vd: nope
I have to rephrase,when you are trying to join to vote
Post edited October 09, 2013 by kkreo