It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: GOG please!
Tarnicus: Link PMd :)
Thank you!
Zuxx: hi everyone.
hey Zuxx :)
If anyone here hasn't entered this giveaway, I'd highly recommend it :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/celebratory_ive_moved_gog_rpg_giveaway/page1
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Tarnicus
Zuxx: hi everyone.
Tarnicus: hey Zuxx :)
If anyone here hasn't entered this giveaway, I'd highly recommend it :) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/celebratory_ive_moved_gog_rpg_giveaway/page1
Is that now considered a kind-of ninja giveaway by proxy? :-)

Entered!
blakstar: Is that now considered a kind-of ninja giveaway by proxy? :-)

Entered!
haha no it was going to be a shameless bump but I replied to someone on the thread anyway. I figured since there are basically no entry requirements, unlike most of my other giveaways, I'd post it here :)
blakstar: Is that now considered a kind-of ninja giveaway by proxy? :-)

Entered!
Tarnicus: haha no it was going to be a shameless bump but I replied to someone on the thread anyway. I figured since there are basically no entry requirements, unlike most of my other giveaways, I'd post it here :)
I entered too. I really don't know how did i miss :)
high rated
Men of War: Red Tide
36ZDE-PWKN7-NGVDY
YellowAries: Men of War: Red Tide
36ZDE-PWKN7-NGVDY
Got it, thank you, +.
L.E I will.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Redix
YellowAries: Men of War: Red Tide
36ZDE-PWKN7-NGVDY
Redix: Got it, thank you, +.
=) Enjoy!
Steam Guest Pass:
3 x Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY
2 x Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Steam Coupons:
75% OFF Droid Assault
33% OFF The Binding of Isaac
high rated
*Aquanox 2 (Steam Key)
6JXFL-MNYV8-GRKD7
Odonnell435: *Aquanox 2 (Steam Key)
6JXFL-MNYV8-GRKD7
Got it, thanks bro.
high rated
First post to tell me what their favorite hot meal gets Space Pirates and Zombies on steam.
MunkiSiren: First post to tell me what their favorite hot meal gets Space Pirates and Zombies on steam.
Happy Meal :)
MunkiSiren: First post to tell me what their favorite hot meal gets Space Pirates and Zombies on steam.
Chicken!
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Pzict
Anyone want a Moon Burger? :-)

(Already got the game!)