It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pzict: wow! have you got a recipe? :)
Yupp

1 cup of plain flour
1 cup of rolled oats
1/4 cup of golden syrup( I use honey and I estimate the amount)
125g butter (again I estimate)
and then I just sprinkle in some sultans( as Much or as little as you like)

That's my recipe, you'd usually use some desiccated coconut in there but I don't have any so I leave it out.
Pzict: wow! have you got a recipe? :)
MunkiSiren: Yupp

1 cup of plain flour
1 cup of rolled oats
1/4 cup of golden syrup( I use honey and I estimate the amount)
125g butter (again I estimate)
and then I just sprinkle in some sultans( as Much or as little as you like)

That's my recipe, you'd usually use some desiccated coconut in there but I don't have any so I leave it out.
It might be hard to get some sultans.
lugum: It might be hard to get some sultans.
Opps Sultanas. Not sultans although sultanas from sultans might nice?
lugum: It might be hard to get some sultans.
MunkiSiren: Opps Sultanas. Not sultans although sultanas from sultans might nice?
Don't ask him for Sultanas, ask to marry her daughter instead.

/hot
//hothot
///hothothot
Anyone else's Steam CD key option is forever stuck on requesting key?
Nevermind,fixed it
Post edited October 08, 2013 by kkreo
MunkiSiren: Well given he's a vegetarian it's not so meaty but it's red and there is oil in it :P
niniendowarrior: No meat?!!! Pasta with no meat?!!!!
Spinorial: I was afraid you'd say that. I can never imagine a truly delicious meatless spaghetti sauce, and what I've tried hasn't impressed. Need details ;)
niniendowarrior: :D
I usually eat pasta with no meat. tomato sauce only or with salt. poor me :(
niniendowarrior: No meat?!!! Pasta with no meat?!!!!

:D
misjustamilo: I usually eat pasta with no meat. tomato sauce only or with salt. poor me :(
You need some advice for your sauce :) try this >half teaspoon of thyme, a teaspoon of hot pepper, bit cumin maybe some basil seed and butter.
FOOD!
dizcology:
Actually, you're way off - at least a third of the posts take a while longer than that to read and about 5% are epic rants

...and on a different note, Steam thinks it hit warpspeed again!
Attachments:
Post edited October 08, 2013 by Sachys
dizcology:
Sachys: Actually, you're way off - at least a third of the posts take a while longer than that to read and about 5% are epic rants

...and on a different note, Steam thinks it hit warpspeed again!
Ive seen Steam do that before on my computer but if memory serves yours is a snails pace to what mine was. Ill see if I can find the image.

Edit:
Apparently I deleted it
Post edited October 08, 2013 by reaver894
It's OK, Sachys -- you can admit it. Never mind the "research", you were just trying to see if there were any unclaimed codes lying around, weren't you? :-)
blakstar: It's OK, Sachys -- you can admit it. Never mind the "research", you were just trying to see if there were any unclaimed codes lying around, weren't you? :-)
Heheh! Nah. That WOULD be an excercise in futility!

reaver894:
Dammit - GOG bears gobbled my last reply.

Yeah it's weird, happens every now and then.
...and merry 1200!
Post edited October 08, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Hello everyone!
I am giving away Mirror's Edge Steam key on first reply. But you must have at least 1 star of reputation!
TheMineMech: Hello everyone!
I am giving away Mirror's Edge Steam key on first reply. But you must have at least 1 star of reputation!
Here?

L.E Got it, thank's +1
Post edited October 08, 2013 by Redix
TheMineMech: Hello everyone!
how do you get a star ?
Post edited October 08, 2013 by shqlinkz