It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

'Sup?
Schnuff: Good evening everyone
SACRIFICE THE HIPPO!
Good afternoon, Schnuff :)
hello schnuff
Hello, how's everyone?
MunkiSiren: Hello, how's everyone?
Hey MunkiSiren. Bored honestly and tired of studying. Luckily only have 1 exam last for the whole year. How are you and Tarnicus?
tAnt0: Hey MunkiSiren. Bored honestly and tired of studying. Luckily only have 1 exam last for the whole year. How are you and Tarnicus?
What are you studying for?? We're pretty good had a very good sleep and we're both feeling well rested :) Tho I don't know how long that will last for me as I have to walk up the road to get cat food as it's getting rather hot and I don't deal well with the heat.
tAnt0: Hey MunkiSiren. Bored honestly and tired of studying. Luckily only have 1 exam last for the whole year. How are you and Tarnicus?
MunkiSiren: What are you studying for?? We're pretty good had a very good sleep and we're both feeling well rested :) Tho I don't know how long that will last for me as I have to walk up the road to get cat food as it's getting rather hot and I don't deal well with the heat.
Studying for the last exam of first year of Megatrend University. Well bring a cold bottle of water with you so you can refresh yourself and heat shouldn't be a problem :)
tAnt0: Studying for the last exam of first year of Megatrend University. Well bring a cold bottle of water with you so you can refresh yourself and heat shouldn't be a problem :)
What course ( I assume its a course) are you taking? It's actually cooled on a bit and there's a nice breeze too. I could be constantly drenched in water and the heat would still be a problem lol I over heat wayyy to easily.
Feeling very lazy after a massive sleep after missing a night's sleep :) Think I'm going to take a look at the Magic the Gathering game I bought on Steam :)
tAnt0: Studying for the last exam of first year of Megatrend University. Well bring a cold bottle of water with you so you can refresh yourself and heat shouldn't be a problem :)
MunkiSiren: What course ( I assume its a course) are you taking? It's actually cooled on a bit and there's a nice breeze too. I could be constantly drenched in water and the heat would still be a problem lol I over heat wayyy to easily.
We choose a course in our third year, until then it's all general studies on management and economics. Luckily I don't have that problem, I love the heat way more than the cold.
Tarnicus: Feeling very lazy after a massive sleep after missing a night's sleep :) Think I'm going to take a look at the Magic the Gathering game I bought on Steam :)
Nice, I can't wait to be done with my exam so I can get back to my backlog. Was planing on starting the whole Fallout series chronologically :) And then Borderlands GOTY when I get it off tremor :)
tAnt0: We choose a course in our third year, until then it's all general studies on management and economics. Luckily I don't have that problem, I love the heat way more than the cold.

>.< That stuff doesn't sound very fun at all but that's just me :) Do you know what course you'll start in your third year?? I'm starting a course at Tafe (an aussie college of sorts) next call Captive Animals. It's going to great :)

Nice, I can't wait to be done with my exam so I can get back to my backlog. Was planing on starting the whole Fallout series chronologically :) And then Borderlands GOTY when I get it off tremor :)
Woo Borderlands!!! Love both games soo much!!!
Anyone want to try out Red Orchestra 2? I have 3 3day guest passes.
Well, that's it. from a position of research and intrigue, I have now read EVERY post in ninja thread (minus of course any that are no longer there).
I did this from a research point of view initially (as some of you know already.).
I won't say why, other than now i am VERY informed!
Post edited October 07, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Well, that's it. from a position of research and intrigue, I have now read EVERY post in ninja thread (minus of course any that are no longer there).
I did this from a research point of view initially (as some of you know already.).
I won't say why, other than now i am VERY informed!
how long did it take?