It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LOL, people suck at sandwiches :P
EDIT: Ok I think I need to be more specific as in what ingredients are in your favorite sandwich.

First to do this gets it.
Spinorial: LOL, people suck at sandwiches :P
Hmm have we been on the forums long enough for you to have slept and woken? Lucky it's a long weekend and lazy Sunday can turn into lazy Monday! (although today was pretty busy)
MunkiSiren: EDIT: Ok I think I need to be more specific as in what ingredients are in your favorite sandwich.

First to do this gets it.
chicken, satay sauce, alfalfa sprouts, red onion, lettuce and mayo :P Oh hang on that's your favourite sandwich :D
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Tarnicus
simon_vd: uh classic hehe
MunkiSiren: Whats a classic sandwich?
You know. The one you usually eat at home. I have no idea how it's called ;d
Momo1991: Lot's of nice games being given today - thank-you gifters ;-)

Anyone for Hammerfight on Steam?
A reuben! ~drools and decides that a trip to the deli might be on order~
Heya Momo :) You're giving away Hammerfight just as I'm getting to my IG Flashpoint spare keys! *hides keys*
Tarnicus: Hmm have we been on the forums long enough for you to have slept and woken? Lucky it's a long weekend and lazy Sunday can turn into lazy Monday! (although today was pretty busy)
Admittedly, it wasn't the most protracted of Sunday snoozes :(
simon_vd: You know. The one you usually eat at home. I have no idea how it's called ;d
Ok so you get the bread, and then....? What do you put on it? lol
Tarnicus: Hmm have we been on the forums long enough for you to have slept and woken? Lucky it's a long weekend and lazy Sunday can turn into lazy Monday! (although today was pretty busy)
chicken, satay sauce, alfalfa sprouts, red onion, lettuce and mayo :P Oh hang on that's your favourite sandwich :D
Mmmm I could go for that right now....Sooo yummy -Drools-
simon_vd: You know. The one you usually eat at home. I have no idea how it's called ;d
Tarnicus: Ok so you get the bread, and then....? What do you put on it? lol
lots of stuff ;d. cheese ham and whatever you can find at the fridge as long as it tastes good
Post edited October 06, 2013 by simon_vd
Momo1991: A reuben! ~drools and decides that a trip to the deli might be on order~
I'd never heard of that before :)
MunkiSiren: Mmmm I could go for that right now....Sooo yummy -Drools-
Didn't he say you'd just snacked? Is he lying to us while being mean and starving you? And then teasing you with your favourite sandwich?! You monster!
Ok Momo Got it :)
MunkiSiren: Ok Momo Got it :)
Good! Momo like Point. Momo like Click. Momo want to be just like Hans. XD

Brütal Legend to the person who names me an awesome rock drummer who is/was known to hate drum solos. Must be awesome!
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Spinorial
Anyone interested in Knytt Underground on Desura?
Spinorial: Didn't he say you'd just snacked? Is he lying to us while being mean and starving you? And then teasing you with your favourite sandwich?! You monster!
Hahaha Oh yes!! I'm starved and I never get things like cheesy,garlic fried potatoes or Nachos or anything!! :P