It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: lol its a whoahhh too many women thing :p
Haha nahh too many male things :P
triock: I think te_lanus likes doing this. :p :D
te_lanus: It wasn't me :D
I know. :p
te_lanus: It wasn't me :D
triock: I know. :p
im desperately wanting to start singing that, i held off on the first time i read it but now nope i have to announce this in the thread that i have that urge!
Ok so no interest in Hack, Slash, Loot on Desura... given this is the ninja thread, how about a giveaway? Guess the game and you get the game(on Steam) :)

Hint 1: It is a ninja game
Tarnicus: Ok so no interest in Hack, Slash, Loot on Desura... given this is the ninja thread, how about a giveaway? Guess the game and you get the game(on Steam) :)

Hint 1: It is a ninja game
Mark of the ninja? :)
If its the game, I own it dont give it to me :P
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Man-Eater
Man-Eater: Mark of the ninja? :)
Haha you're quick!
Tarnicus: Ok so no interest in Hack, Slash, Loot on Desura... given this is the ninja thread, how about a giveaway? Guess the game and you get the game(on Steam) :)
Can you give the Hack, Slash, Loot key to thespian? i am pretty sure he would like it.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by lugum
chezybezy: im desperately wanting to start singing that, i held off on the first time i read it but now nope i have to announce this in the thread that i have that urge!
Singgg itttt!!!
lugum: Can you give the Hack, Slash, Loot key to thespian? i am pretty sure he would like it.
Great idea, will do :)

And Mark of the Ninja(Steam) is up for grabs as Man-Eater already has it :)
Tarnicus: And Mark of the Ninja(Steam) is up for grabs as Man-Eater already has it :)
NR, just want to say that this game is awesome. ;)
Tarnicus: And Mark of the Ninja(Steam) is up for grabs as Man-Eater already has it :)
triock: NR, just want to say that this game is awesome. ;)
True, one of the best stealth games.
Shit, I can't sleep.

My solution is to post about it in the Ninja Thread >_>
triock: NR, just want to say that this game is awesome. ;)
how awesome?
Austrobogulator: Shit, I can't sleep.

My solution is to post about it in the Ninja Thread >_>
Tarnicus: Great idea, will do :)

And Mark of the Ninja(Steam) is up for grabs as Man-Eater already has it :)
If it's OK, could I have it for a friend?
MunkiSiren: Singgg itttt!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_x6QmuJdms
Post edited October 06, 2013 by chezybezy