It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tAnt0: Hello everyone, and welcome back Tarnicus, haven't seen you arround in a while :)

Also +1 for all the giveaways from yesterday untill now.
Hello :)
tAnt0: Hello everyone, and welcome back Tarnicus, haven't seen you arround in a while :)

Also +1 for all the giveaways from yesterday untill now.
MunkiSiren: Hello :)
Also welcome back MunkiSiren and congrats to you and Tarnicus on moving in together :)
niniendowarrior: Congratulations on the new house! :D
MunkiSiren: It's been great having him move in with our cats. :)
Wow. Ain't that sweet?
tAnt0: Also welcome back MunkiSiren and congrats to you and Tarnicus on moving in together :)
Thanks^^ It's been really great. Still have a bit of organizing to do with our room and the rest of the house.

niniendowarrior: Wow. Ain't that sweet?
Heh yeah...It's been interesting as I have 3 dogs....and it's not the biggest house.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by MunkiSiren
high rated
Hack, Slash, Loot on Desura anyone?
niniendowarrior: Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing okay. I'm feeling like sh*t today. :(
Tarnicus: Hopefully something comes along to balance that shit feeling :) Being bipolar, I can definitely relate to shit days. Try to take care of yourself, nurture yourself with that which brings you joy, and if all else fails, rest and hopefully it will pass :)
Thanks for your advice. :D
tAnt0: Also welcome back MunkiSiren and congrats to you and Tarnicus on moving in together :)
MunkiSiren: Thanks^^ It's been really great. Still have a bit of organizing to do with our room and the rest of the house.

niniendowarrior: Wow. Ain't that sweet?
MunkiSiren: Heh yeah...It's been interesting as I have 3 dogs....and it's not the biggest house.
im sure they will all get on just fine, i find animals seem to reflect the owners in that sense, if everyone gets on they seem to 'try' and get alone with the new furry members. :D
uber congrats again!
chezybezy: im sure they will all get on just fine, i find animals seem to reflect the owners in that sense, if everyone gets on they seem to 'try' and get alone with the new furry members. :D
uber congrats again!
Yeah our cats lived have lived with 1 dog before but these dogs have never lived with a cat. They seem very keen to meet them but the cats are pretty wary of them. We've got them separated for the "getting to know each other" period, and hopefully we can let them do their own thing together.
chezybezy: im sure they will all get on just fine, i find animals seem to reflect the owners in that sense, if everyone gets on they seem to 'try' and get alone with the new furry members. :D
uber congrats again!
Yeah hopefully it'll all be fine, the two girls I have seem to really want to meet the cats but my boy Sherlock doesn't seem quite sure of what to make of them....it's quite cute.
uber congrats again!
Tarnicus: Yeah our cats lived have lived with 1 dog before but these dogs have never lived with a cat. They seem very keen to meet them but the cats are pretty wary of them. We've got them separated for the "getting to know each other" period, and hopefully we can let them do their own thing together.
sounds like youve all got it sorted then :D
one of my dogs is like ooo hello fellow furry friend! and doesnt do anything but stand there wagging her tail and the bloody cats just go mental at her! i could understand if she was being aggressive or anything but shes not its really obvious shes being friendly, hell half the cats are bigger than she is!
as you can tell i am now not a cat person, i find their tail swooshing thing kinda relaxing to watch though!
niniendowarrior: Thanks for your advice. :D
I've found he's pretty good at giving advice.
uber congrats again!
MunkiSiren: Yeah hopefully it'll all be fine, the two girls I have seem to really want to meet the cats but my boy Sherlock doesn't seem quite sure of what to make of them....it's quite cute.
lol its a whoahhh too many women thing :p
simon_vd: Well it was not made so you can spam users.
But I guess for every good out there, there is equal evil.
Tarnicus: I can't understand why it exists though? I can't see a purpose in allowing some form of account recovery based solely on having a duplicate code inputted.
One should not bother to understand everything ;P
chezybezy: lol its a whoahhh too many women thing :p
Hah the household is balanced perfectly gender-wise -
2 male cats
2 female cats
2 female dogs
1 male dog
2 male humans (MunkiSiren's dad lives in a garage converted to a granny flat)
1 female human

:)
simon_vd: One should not bother to understand everything ;P
lol my head has way too many "whys?" floating around in it to dwell on this one :)
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: I can't understand why it exists though? I can't see a purpose in allowing some form of account recovery based solely on having a duplicate code inputted.
gotta be honest, the best advice youll ever be given. <--- i mean anyone not speaking directly to er anyone
now if i could just accept that and mve on my live would be awesome!

chezybezy: lol its a whoahhh too many women thing :p
Tarnicus: Hah the household is balanced perfectly gender-wise -
2 male cats
2 female cats
2 female dogs
1 male dog
2 male humans (MunkiSiren's dad lives in a garage converted to a granny flat)
1 female human

:)
Tarnicus: lol my head has way too many "whys?" floating around in it to dwell on this one :)
awh
hmm gog ate my post!
that just shows how decent you are ya know!
oh what about the non-earth-human lifeforms?

r.e. the whys i really know that one!
Post edited October 06, 2013 by chezybezy