It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shqlinkz: night for all who didnt already know free instant afterfall Isanity from indie gala like and have five friends that also like to get https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala/app_180454182082349
I noticed that today too(I own the game and have a bunch of copies to give away still from a bundle) but it requires having 5 friends on facebook to like the page. They lost me when I needed more than MunkiSiren and Lugum on my friend's list. Still if anyone wants to add me, they are welcome to (PM me) to make up the numbers needed. It makes it easier if you don't have a profile pic that makes you look like a serial killer (not mentioning any names :P)
Tarnicus: If I'm a funny one, why do you never laugh at my lame jokes? :P
Heh I'm a lot like that too. I just picked up my weights from my old house, but would rather lift things that get something else done at the same time. I love walking(37 years old and I don't drive!) but like to have missions to encourage me to walk, such as shopping, collecting firewood and walking the dogs.

Wasps are generally fine if you leave them be :) I remember my cousin and I challenging each other to hit a wasp's nest with a rock when we were 10 years old, and since we both played cricket, we really tried to outdo each other. I hit the nest on my first throw(from a distance of 5 or so metres) and the entire nest came for us in a hurry! We were both stung multiple times all over. Serves us right! lol
......Yes...it serves you right. Silly thing to do really :P
Tarnicus: It makes it easier if you don't have a profile pic that makes you look like a serial killer (not mentioning any names :P)
Considering mine is a recreation of a mugshot...
MunkiSiren: I let him have his fun for a few hours( not in public) then I unwrap him and hose off the glitter :P
Did you know that glitter is unicorn jizz?
MunkiSiren: I let him have his fun for a few hours( not in public) then I unwrap him and hose off the glitter :P
Tarnicus: Did you know that glitter is unicorn jizz?
I'd suggest you google gary glitter first to be sure as i bet he said that before! O_O
high rated
Sachys: Considering mine is a recreation of a mugshot...
I might recognise you then! :P

Ok time to start getting together a list of codes...

*Steam: on*
*Desura: on*

In the mean-time, the first person who can guess which day this month is MunkiSiren's birthday(NO you can't enter Munki!), can have a copy of Wizardry 6+7 on GoG :)
shqlinkz: night for all who didnt already know free instant afterfall Isanity from indie gala like and have five friends that also like to get https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala/app_180454182082349
yeah one...sigh
Tarnicus: I might recognise you then! :P

In the mean-time, the first person who can guess which day this month is MunkiSiren's birthday(NO you can't enter Munki!), can have a copy of Wizardry 6+7 on GoG :)
hey there downunder peep ;-) How's it going?
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Momo1991

I don't even know who that is, so nr +1
Sachys: I'd suggest you google gary glitter first to be sure as i bet he said that before! O_O
Gary Glitter ended up getting convicted for being a pedophile didn't he?
Tarnicus: Did you know that glitter is unicorn jizz?
Unicorn jizz...really?!? -_-
Momo1991: yeah one...sigh
Hey hey Momo, nice to see you :) Going well, have been really busy and summer is coming early from the feel of it here. We're off to a watering hole for a swim later this afternoon :)
Th3R3n3gad3: I don't even know who that is, so nr +1
You don't need to know who she is to guess a number between 1 and 31 :)
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Tarnicus
Momo1991: yeah one...sigh
Tarnicus: Hey hey Momo, nice to see you :) Going well, have been really busy and summer is coming early from the feel of it here. We're off to a watering hole for a swim later this afternoon :)
Th3R3n3gad3: I don't even know who that is, so nr +1
Tarnicus: You don't need to know who she is to guess a number between 1 and 31 :)
at the edge of 17 ;-p

and it's getting chilly here and the balloons are flying!

23rd?
Momo1991: at the edge of 17 ;-p

and it's getting chilly here and the balloons are flying!
Nope that isn't it Momo.
I'm surprised how quiet the ninja thread is, once upon a time numbers would be spammed. I guess everyone must have Wizardry 6+7 or not want them :)

The 13th