It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wooo... Amazon Linux games??

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node%3D290573&field-keywords=&rh=n%3A290573

NBA 2K14, Civilization V, XCOM, Borderlands 2?? Hmm...
niniendowarrior: Wooo... Amazon Linux games??

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node%3D290573&field-keywords=&rh=n%3A290573

LOL NBA2013 costs more on PSP than PC :p

Veddy intedestink

DyNaer: LOL NBA2013 costs more on PSP than PC :p
Wait till you check in the local videogame store here. You'll see Civilization V being sold at 2 different prices while sitting on the same shelf.
DyNaer: LOL NBA2013 costs more on PSP than PC :p
niniendowarrior: Wait till you check in the local videogame store here. You'll see Civilization V being sold at 2 different prices while sitting on the same shelf.
as far i know there're a gold version , and a normal version , maybe that's the reason ?

oh yeah forgot the collector's edition ....
Post edited October 05, 2013 by DyNaer
65% off Cities in Motion 2 going to the first PM.

Sachys: Just heard from Ian - he's okay.
Great news! Thank you Sachys.
And with Tarnicus's reappearance we have one less concern. :)
I'm just joining in, saying I'm glad Ian's OK -- I'm not sure why, given that I haven't really had any conversation with him, unlike other members here, but part of the reason is that chezybezy had me thank him for a giveaway.

I don't know the history, so to speak, but I'm happy when things turn out well for anybody! :-)
niniendowarrior: Wait till you check in the local videogame store here. You'll see Civilization V being sold at 2 different prices while sitting on the same shelf.
DyNaer: as far i know there're a gold version , and a normal version , maybe that's the reason ?

oh yeah forgot the collector's edition ....
Could be. There were around 3 or 4 different boxes and the prices were all over the place.
blakstar: I'm just joining in, saying I'm glad Ian's OK -- I'm not sure why, given that I haven't really had any conversation with him, unlike other members here, but part of the reason is that chezybezy had me thank him for a giveaway.

I don't know the history, so to speak, but I'm happy when things turn out well for anybody! :-)
Ian is pretty much "Tha Giftfather" - and was highly prolific in his gifting until one / two weeks ago and vanished pretty much - without even posting another weekly GA as he usually does, without even a word.
This of course eventually led to concern as its rather out of character for him to not be around at least once a week for that no matter what he has on his plate.
IAmSinistar: Good to see you putting your beak in, Stormcrow, it's been a while. Where ist thy shadow?
She has been equally busy. Moving in together and combining a household with 3 dogs and 4 cats has been...challenging! We're both in the process of getting healthier and being more active, which is exhausting lol. More time being spent preparing healthier meals, more exercise (the dogs are great for that) including signing up to the local aquatic centre.

I'll let her know her absence has been noticed :) I'm pretty sure she's logged on GoG recently, but she's generally more of a lurker and quieter than I am.
blakstar: I'm just joining in, saying I'm glad Ian's OK -- I'm not sure why, given that I haven't really had any conversation with him, unlike other members here, but part of the reason is that chezybezy had me thank him for a giveaway.

Sachys: Ian is pretty much "Tha Giftfather" - and was highly prolific in his gifting until one / two weeks ago and vanished pretty much - without even posting another weekly GA as he usually does, without even a word.
This of course eventually led to concern as its rather out of character for him to not be around at least once a week for that no matter what he has on his plate.
Thanks for clarifying! :-)
Sachys: * * * ANNOUNCEMENT! * * *

Just heard from Ian - he's okay. has some computer / tech issues right now and some real world stuff that outweighs being on here. He will be back after he's sorted everything out and wants me to pass on his thanks for your concern / apologies for causing any.

* * * ANNOUNCEMENT! * * *
That's lovely to hear! I wrote to Ian last night hoping he is ok :)
Sachys: * * * ANNOUNCEMENT! * * *

Just heard from Ian - he's okay. has some computer / tech issues right now and some real world stuff that outweighs being on here. He will be back after he's sorted everything out and wants me to pass on his thanks for your concern / apologies for causing any.

* * * ANNOUNCEMENT! * * *
Tarnicus: That's lovely to hear! I wrote to Ian last night hoping he is ok :)
hey Tarnicus, glad to see you back :)

poor Ian , he's gonna have it's mail box full of *spam* now :p
blakstar: Thanks for clarifying! :-)
s'alreet!
Thing is we still have one Homer SImpson missing (i was under the impression he said he was off on holiday, but his weekly GA from august remains open / untouched) and Dischord (though I belive the smoking baby may be on a black ops mission right now! ;)).
DyNaer:
Worse than that I'm sure!
Post edited October 05, 2013 by Sachys
I can feel a giveaway coming on...

I thought I'd choose some music to fit the mood, so I put on the Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Give It Away" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_uHJPUlO8

The first person to tell me why I found this synchronistic (you'll have to click the link but no need to even watch the video but you will need to know a little about me that has been expressed in this thread multiple times in other giveaways) can get their choice of any game from the current EA GoG sale :)