It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Everything Must Go! If you want any of these for free, just drop me a PM.

- Black Market (GamersGate, PC)
- Sentinel 3: Homeworld (GamersGate, PC+Mac)
- Project Aftermath (Steam, PC)
- complete Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle (DRM-free, Desura, not sure about Steam, PC), including: Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites, Star Hammer Tactics, Bird Assassin, Zombie Football Carnage, Amazing Zombie Defense, extra items for the F2P Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
can i have sentinel? thx

oops, pm misread.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by lugum
Leroux: Everything Must Go! If you want any of these for free, just drop me a PM.

- Black Market (GamersGate, PC)
- Sentinel 3: Homeworld (GamersGate, PC+Mac)
- Project Aftermath (Steam, PC)
- complete Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle (DRM-free, Desura, not sure about Steam, PC), including: Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites, Star Hammer Tactics, Bird Assassin, Zombie Football Carnage, Amazing Zombie Defense, extra items for the F2P Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
I'd like Project Aftermath if it's still available.
Leroux: - Sentinel 3: Homeworld (GamersGate, PC+Mac)
Thanks for this Leroux, generous of you! As I said in PM, I only need the PC version, so feel free to regift the Mac link to someone else.
Some great games there, mate! +1 :-)
Not in but thanks :)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Punished_Snake
Crsldmc: Oddly the crazy Vulcan is never around when he is to be blamed.
Thespian*: You mean some people always chose that time to try to blame me? ;)

Crsldmc: With no success I'm sure.

Quite a bad blood both races have, when basically they're the same.
Thespian*: "Basically", he says. The nerve! :p

Did you know chimpanzees and humans are basically the same race (they only differ between 0.6 and 4% in their DNA)? :p

BTW, that explain so much about Sachys... :D
Hey but we got a decent relationship, until Sachys goes ballistic and starts throwing brown snowballs all around, let alone what happens if he takes the trebuchet out of his garage. :)
blakstar: Look on the bright side -- at least he didn't compare you to a Reman! :-)
Thespian*: Not yet, but give him time and you'll see... :D
Hehe that would be one terrible comparison, atleast Romulan share some similarities, at some extent of course! :d
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Crsldmc
Sorry, everyone, for the late replies, I tried my best to keep up with the messages. :D

Sentinel, Black Market and Project Aftermath are gone, but the IR bundle is still available, in case anyone missed it. I also found a spare GamersGate key for Telepath RPG: Servants of God. Any takers? (PM me) GONE

Edit: Everything's gone now, thanks for your interest! :)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Leroux
Leroux: Sorry, everyone, for the late replies, I tried my best to keep up with the messages. :D

Sentinel, Black Market and Project Aftermath are gone, but the IR bundle is still available, in case anyone missed it. I also found a spare GamersGate key for Telepath RPG: Servants of God. Any takers? (PM me)
would love ir bunde thanks
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Pzict
IAmSinistar: Yes, I'm fine with there being positive and negative traits, as well as decorative ones (I tend to get Coprolalia a lot, as well as Nostalgia, which makes everything sepia tinted.) I just hope that being gay isn't considered a negative trait, as that's would be an unfortunate attitude to have. As I said, I suspect it just has some kind of minor decorative effect that I haven't noticed yet.
I just gave the game a quick play and I can confirm that not only a gay character doesn't affect gameplay, it also doesn't say anything good or bad about it. It's simply the description "you're a fan of the man" or "you like the ladies".
joppo: I just gave the game a quick play and I can confirm that not only a gay character doesn't affect gameplay, it also doesn't say anything good or bad about it. It's simply the description "you're a fan of the man" or "you like the ladies".
So it's just a flavour trait, as hoped. Thanks!

EDIT: And I had noticed those textual descriptions before. They made me wonder if the trait worked similarly to the Fallout 3 traits of Ladykiller/Black Widow, modifying the damage you do against the same or opposite sex. But the enemies in RL are pretty much sexless, so I dropped that idea. :)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by IAmSinistar
DeMignon: For everybody else, who'd rather like to visit tactical space fights:
Obliterate Everything 2 Gold (on Desura) for the first replier.
IAmSinistar: I'd like it if it's still going spare, ta.
Sure, you're very welcome. PM sent.
IAmSinistar: I'd like it if it's still going spare, ta.
DeMignon: Sure, you're very welcome. PM sent.
Fab, thank you, it's appreciated!
niniendowarrior: It is because of digital distribution that I stopped my scurry pirate ways. I don't intend to restart that no matter what the circumstances are. :) I just think about how many of these developers go through those crunch times to get the game released. Somehow, they need to have their efforts rewarded. People should read up the Team Bondi controversy. Man oh man oh man. So sad.
joppo: Use the torrent. You paid for the game and you're allowed to have a working copy that you HAVE PAID FOR (can't stress that enough) and if EA won't provide you with one they can't blame you if you get it elsewhere.

Bottom line: they can't accuse you of anything because you paid for the game, so it can't be considered piracy. If you were creating more copies for your friends then it would be piracy.
That is a good point... right now, I'm stuck and can't play ME2... I've filed another ticket in... sigh.
What the f*ck?!!!!! The bastards closed my ticket again!

"Thank you for contacting us again. I have gone through your issue and found that your issue has already been escalated our Expert Team. Please be assured, they will get back to you soon and will assist you
accordingly.

In the meantime, thank you for your cooperation and understanding."
^ You may want to try this thread as it seems to suit your current situation for the last couple days.