It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: Well it's a shame , because i liked Bioware games , but since you need this crap : no way to get any EA games
niniendowarrior: I love BioWare games. Most of the stuff anyway. It's kind of disheartening to see EA act like this... and it's an even bigger shame that they own BioWare.
I'm not a fan to use a pirated copy , but you should use Spinorial's suggestion , after all they consider customers like pirates >_>

Anyway whatever DRM used by any publishers isn't to fight piracy it's for controlling the distrubition channel.....
Post edited October 01, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: I love BioWare games. Most of the stuff anyway. It's kind of disheartening to see EA act like this... and it's an even bigger shame that they own BioWare.
DyNaer: I'm not a fan to use a pirated copy , but you should use Spinorial's suggestion , after all they consider customers like pirates >_>

Anyway whatever DRM used by any publishers isn't to fight piracy it's for controlling the distrubition channel.....
It is because of digital distribution that I stopped my scurry pirate ways. I don't intend to restart that no matter what the circumstances are. :) I just think about how many of these developers go through those crunch times to get the game released. Somehow, they need to have their efforts rewarded. People should read up the Team Bondi controversy. Man oh man oh man. So sad.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by niniendowarrior
DyNaer: I'm not a fan to use a pirated copy , but you should use Spinorial's suggestion , after all they consider customers like pirates >_>

niniendowarrior: It is because of digital distribution that I stopped my scurry pirate ways. I don't intend to restart that no matter what the circumstances are. :)
well if the product can't be used , and if you don't have the time to use "cough* fight against the support, there's no other option if redownload the copy doesn't work :(

I own a boxed copy of ME2 , never needed to use any client , but it has been some years i played my last walkthrough ; so maybe if i try again , i will have some surprises >.<.
niniendowarrior: It is because of digital distribution that I stopped my scurry pirate ways. I don't intend to restart that no matter what the circumstances are. :)
DyNaer: well if the product can't be used , and if you don't have the time to use "cough* fight against the support, there's no other option if redownload the copy doesn't work :(

I own a boxed copy of ME2 , never needed to use any client , but it has been some years i played my last walkthrough ; so maybe if i try again , i will have some surprises >.<.
I understand. I've had days where I wanted to just torrent games like ME... but I have refrained from that. It's quite a bit of self control since I've been dying to play the trilogy forever. If it doesn't work... what do I do? Probably stop and forget I even owned it.
DyNaer: well if the product can't be used , and if you don't have the time to use "cough* fight against the support, there's no other option if redownload the copy doesn't work :(
I think I'm going to cry right now. :(
Stooner: Grimind sure looks like a nice horror/platformer... but physics, the damn freaking physics!..
Aye, I'm somewhat over the physics-based platformers at the moment. GOG's Giana release today looks better on that count, as it seems more like a proper old platformer that focuses on jumping and smashing. Nice price point too, and sounds like it might be short enough that I can finish it in a weekend.
GOG refused Grimind at first reasoning nobody will be interested in that kind of game here but I hope like with previous ones, they will change this statement if more people pick up interest in this.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Sachys: Blame the Vulcan for that.
Crsldmc: Oddly the crazy Vulcan is never around when he is to be blamed.
You mean some people always chose that time to try to blame me? ;)

Sachys: he tried to blame it on romulans earlier
Crsldmc: With no success I'm sure.

Quite a bad blood both races have, when basically they're the same.
"Basically", he says. The nerve! :p

Did you know chimpanzees and humans are basically the same race (they only differ between 0.6 and 4% in their DNA)? :p

BTW, that explain so much about Sachys... :D
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Thespian*
Crsldmc: Oddly the crazy Vulcan is never around when he is to be blamed.
Thespian*: You mean some people always chose that time to try to blame me? ;)
More like you're in a soace dock running out of guilt
Sachys: More like you're in a soace dock running out of guilt
Check the edit of my previous post, you slanderer. :D
Sachys: More like you're in a soace dock running out of guilt
And what exactly is a soace dock? Is it anything like a space duck? :-)
Crsldmc: [snip]

Quite a bad blood both races have, when basically they're the same.
Thespian*: "Basically", he says. The nerve! :p

Did you know chimpanzees and humans are basically the same race (they only differ between 0.6 and 4% in their DNA)? :p

BTW, that explain so much about Sachys... :D
Look on the bright side -- at least he didn't compare you to a Reman! :-)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: And what exactly is a soace dock? Is it anything like a space duck? :-)
It's his favorite bathing toy. ;)

blakstar: Look on the bright side -- at least he didn't compare you to a Reman! :-)
Not yet, but give him time and you'll see... :D
Thought my new avatar would suit me better -- Trekkie as well! :-)
blakstar: Thought my new avatar would suit me better -- Trekkie as well! :-)
Yeah, I noticed. ;)

You should change your quote to "ResistenceIsFutile". :p
blakstar: Thought my new avatar would suit me better -- Trekkie as well! :-)
Thespian*: Yeah, I noticed. ;)

You should change your quote to "ResistenceIsFutile". :p
Probably will -- forgot about the quote!