It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: For any soul out there that still doesn't have the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee bundle. It's the BTA version that was sent to all subscribers to gift.
+1 for your generosity. :D

What is the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee?
Post edited September 30, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: What is the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee?
this : http://www.indieroyale.com/blog/the-golden-jubilee-bundle
Post edited October 01, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: +1 for your generosity. :D

What is the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee?
DyNaer: this : http://www.indieroyale.com/blog/the-golden-jubilee-bundle
Thanks! :D
EA's support are a bunch of d*ckheads.
niniendowarrior: EA's support are a bunch of d*ckheads.
oh , you discovered that only now ;)

it's the same as Steam's one i suppose.

I still battle with them for my Serious Sam issue , LOL; finally found someone which was clever enough to ask me screenshots :D.

Well , thing is : bigger the company is , worse is the support (there are exceptions) , but since they have an huge quantity of tickets submitted don't expect something quick or find a person which respond properly. (it's a question of luck too...)
Post edited September 30, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: EA's support are a bunch of d*ckheads.
DyNaer: oh , you discovered that only now ;)

I still battle with them for my Serious Sam issue , LOL; finally found someone which was clever enough to ask me screenshots :D.

Well , thing is : bigger the company is , worse is the support (there are exceptions) , but since they have an huge quantity of tickets submitted don't expect something quick or find a person which respond properly. (it's a question of luck too...)
They fixed my serial key for ME2 by giving me another copy and then Origin decided to download the entire game again. Now, I can't launch the game because of an invalid license and EA decides to delete my case when I reopened it.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by niniendowarrior
DyNaer: oh , you discovered that only now ;)

niniendowarrior: They fixed my serial key for ME2 by giving me another copy and then Origin decided to download the entire game again. Now, I can't launch the game because of an invalid license and EA decides to delete my case when I reopened it.
I don't have the client (and i don't want to use this crap) , but i read a lots of complaints about this issue.

Wow , that's worse than Steam >_<. At least wih the steam support you can close / reopen a ticket by yourself, and so far they never deleted a tickets (but merged some tickets , which have to effect to be a total mess up .....)

You are stuck because they gave you a new copy, and the client probably thinks the copy is linked to the other license. (that's just a guess). You need to open a new ticket with additionnal issues >.>. It's just a waste of time for both parts....
Post edited September 30, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: They fixed my serial key for ME2 by giving me another copy and then Origin decided to download the entire game again. Now, I can't launch the game because of an invalid license and EA decides to delete my case when I reopened it.
DyNaer: I don't have the client (and i don't want to use this crap) , but i read a lots of complaints about this issue.

Wow , that's worse than Steam >_<. At least wih the steam support you can close / reopen a ticket by yourself, and so far they never deleted a tickets (but merged some tickets , which have to effect to be a total mess up .....)

You are stuck because they gave you a new copy, and the client probably thinks the copy is linked to the other license. (that's just a guess). You need to open a new ticket with additionnal issues >.>. It's just a waste of time for both parts....
I've uninstalled the game from my Origin and am redownloading it. Hopefully it fixes it so I don't have to contact those pieces of cow dung.
SCPM: For any soul out there that still doesn't have the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee bundle. It's the BTA version that was sent to all subscribers to gift.
I think that should have been a PM as anyone that clicks on that has access to the games downloads

Edit: fixed
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Elvin37
Elvin37: I think that should have been a PM as anyone that clicks on that has access to the games downloads
Oops, edited it out, I didn't know that's how it works. But everyone who replied to that post will have to do the same. My bad! =\
Elvin37: I think that should have been a PM as anyone that clicks on that has access to the games downloads
SCPM: Oops, edited it out, I didn't know that's how it works. But everyone who replied to that post will have to do the same. My bad! =\
Edited it out on mine as well.
niniendowarrior: I've uninstalled the game from my Origin and am redownloading it. Hopefully it fixes it so I don't have to contact those pieces of cow dung.
I've resolved that when I decide to play ME, I'm getting a "complete edition" from a torrent. I'd advise you to do likewise, spare yourself the clients, licences, DLCs, and the rest of this crap :\
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Spinorial
niniendowarrior: I've uninstalled the game from my Origin and am redownloading it. Hopefully it fixes it so I don't have to contact those pieces of cow dung.
Spinorial: I've resolved that when I decide to play ME, I'm getting a "complete edition" from a torrent. I'd advise you to do likewise, spare yourself the clients, licences, DLCs, and the rest of this crap :\
I can see why you'd do that. Shame that they treat people like sh*t.
Spinorial: I've resolved that when I decide to play ME, I'm getting a "complete edition" from a torrent. I'd advise you to do likewise, spare yourself the clients, licences, DLCs, and the rest of this crap :\
niniendowarrior: I can see why you'd do that. Shame that they treat people like sh*t.
Well it's a shame , because i liked Bioware games , but since you need this crap : no way to get any EA games
niniendowarrior: I can see why you'd do that. Shame that they treat people like sh*t.
DyNaer: Well it's a shame , because i liked Bioware games , but since you need this crap : no way to get any EA games
I love BioWare games. Most of the stuff anyway. It's kind of disheartening to see EA act like this... and it's an even bigger shame that they own BioWare.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by niniendowarrior