It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arr0whead: So I'm gonna buy the groupees kiss 2 reloaded bundle for The 39 Steps and I need to pick 2 games, but the only game I'm somewhat interested in is Shadows on the Vatican.

Reply with the name of the game that you want and I'll PM the key after I buy it. Choose one from below (Desura):

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
I'd like RADical ROACH if possible :)
Crsldmc: International Snooker would be totally good if nobody else wants to pick.
IAmSinistar: Folks seemed to say that International Snooker was about the only decent choice, so you're probably on the right track with that one mate. I had the same dilemma, was looking at getting Shadows on the Vatican and nothing else appealed much. Would have gone with Grimind if I went at all, but decided I could live without the lot, since Shadows will likely be discounted again somewhere else and I already got The 39 Steps in another bundle.

Hope you get picked! :)
I've always loved Pool, I think I got it from Dad, I'm always at a friend's place every weekend, we all meet there, we have some beers and Pool till dawn.

So I think it's pretty much a hobby of mine.

Thanks mate!
IAmSinistar: Grimind
Grimind sure looks like a nice horror/platformer... but physics, the damn freaking physics!..
IAmSinistar: Folks seemed to say that International Snooker was about the only decent choice, so you're probably on the right track with that one mate. I had the same dilemma, was looking at getting Shadows on the Vatican and nothing else appealed much. Would have gone with Grimind if I went at all, but decided I could live without the lot, since Shadows will likely be discounted again somewhere else and I already got The 39 Steps in another bundle.

Hope you get picked! :)
Sachys: just... dont get shadows - it's bloody awfully bad. with weird save crashes - and thats the high point
That's not a bug.

They're family, and are quite happy to see each other again so they're huggy all around.
Sachys: well, shadows on the vatican is buggy as hell and not that good at all to be honest,. i dont see another game worth picking up other than 39 steps either. id make a wishlist entry were i you for just 39 steps
Do you mean asking for it in the gifting thread? If so, I'm not really comfortable with asking for a game there because I can afford to buy it myself.

Crsldmc: International Snooker would be totally good if nobody else wants to pick.
PMed key.
niniendowarrior: I finished 39 Steps and loved it. Really good stuff from the novel and the game has that slick presentation.
thats my point - only thing worth picking up
arr0whead: Do you mean asking for it in the gifting thread? If so, I'm not really comfortable with asking for a game there because I can afford to buy it myself.
Fair enough - just "shadows" is terrible and none of the others look any better - you could trade of course.
diddnt wanna see you burned by a bad bundle!
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Sachys
arr0whead: So I'm gonna buy the groupees kiss 2 reloaded bundle for The 39 Steps and I need to pick 2 games, but the only game I'm somewhat interested in is Shadows on the Vatican.

Reply with the name of the game that you want and I'll PM the key after I buy it. Choose one from below (Desura):

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
i try my luck with Hypersonic 4 :)

thanks for the giveaways
Sachys: just... dont get shadows - it's bloody awfully bad. with weird save crashes - and thats the high point
Too late. Already got it.
Sachys:
arr0whead: I can afford to buy it myself.

arr0whead: PMed key.
Thanks PM checked mate!! :)

Also I would love to say I can afford it too, some day perhaps.

Cheers!
arr0whead: Too late. Already got it.
then look up to the best bit of shadows (screencap in prior comment) - will save you redoing until that point five times!
Sachys: then look up to the best bit of shadows (screencap in prior comment) - will save you redoing until that point five times!
@screencap

ok... that looks weird... XD
Sachys: then look up to the best bit of shadows (screencap in prior comment) - will save you redoing until that point five times!
LOL , looks like they gonna walking on water :p
Post edited September 30, 2013 by DyNaer
high rated
Edit: Gone
For any soul out there that still doesn't have the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee bundle. It's the BTA version that was sent to all subscribers to gift.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by SCPM
I grabbed this, thanks!
Post edited October 01, 2013 by dizcology
SCPM: For any soul out there that still doesn't have the Indie Royale Golden Jubilee bundle. It's the BTA version that was sent to all subscribers to gift.
dizcology: I grabbed this, thanks!
You're welcome, enjoy!
Post edited September 30, 2013 by SCPM