It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Nope - wrong word. if Ian were here he'd have gotten it straight away...

Speaking of which, has anyone seen / spoken to him in the last two weeks? - havent even had an email response, so a little concerned.
Braussie: I haven't seen him for a while. I thought I saw him post on one of the GOG birthday pages, but I could be wrong.
I thought that - then realised it was just someone with the same avatar - about 100 of em! heheh!.
Hmmm... will just have to spam him via email then and see.
Braussie: ... just within an inch of their life. You want them to live as a burn victim that may survive. Right? :-p
Crsldmc: Yup, something like the Hound from Game of Thrones. :=
Sachys: I didnt think you were gonna try and BEAT me to death! o_O!
Crsldmc: Only if you're in for the Torchlight action haha!

Vendetta for Gnu!!
Blame the Vulcan for that.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Sachys
*hears the crowd demanding witch blood and runs away*
Sachys turned me into a newt.
Braussie: Sachys turned me into a newt.
I dont float on water
Braussie: Sachys turned me into a newt.
Sachys: I dont float on water
Build a bridge out of 'im! :-)
Braussie: I haven't seen him for a while. I thought I saw him post on one of the GOG birthday pages, but I could be wrong.
Sachys: I thought that - then realised it was just someone with the same avatar - about 100 of em! heheh!.
Crsldmc: Yup, something like the Hound from Game of Thrones. :=

Only if you're in for the Torchlight action haha!

Vendetta for Gnu!!
Sachys: Blame the Vulcan for that.
Oddly the crazy Vulcan is never around when he is to be blamed.
Crsldmc: Anybody interested in some Torchlight action?
Sachys: O_o7
O_O

*runs away
:-D

+1 for this
Post edited September 30, 2013 by DeMignon
Sachys: I thought that - then realised it was just someone with the same avatar - about 100 of em! heheh!.

Blame the Vulcan for that.
Crsldmc: Oddly the crazy Vulcan is never around when he is to be blamed.
he tried to blame it on romulans earlier
Crsldmc: Oddly the crazy Vulcan is never around when he is to be blamed.
Sachys: he tried to blame it on romulans earlier
With no success I'm sure.

Quite a bad blood both races have, when basically they're the same.
So I'm gonna buy the groupees kiss 2 reloaded bundle for The 39 Steps and I need to pick 2 games, but the only game I'm somewhat interested in is Shadows on the Vatican.

Reply with the name of the game that you want and I'll PM the key after I buy it. Choose one from below (Desura):

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
arr0whead: So I'm gonna buy the groupees kiss 2 reloaded bundle for The 39 Steps and I need to pick 2 games, but the only game I'm somewhat interested in is Shadows on the Vatican.

Reply with the name of the game that you want and I'll PM the key after I buy it. Choose one from below (Desura):

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
International Snooker would be totally good if nobody else wants to pick.
arr0whead: So I'm gonna buy the groupees kiss 2 reloaded bundle for The 39 Steps and I need to pick 2 games, but the only game I'm somewhat interested in is Shadows on the Vatican.

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
well, shadows on the vatican is buggy as hell and not that good at all to be honest,. i dont see another game worth picking up other than 39 steps either. id make a wishlist entry were i you for just 39 steps

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
39 Steps is absolutely worth it! Absolutely fantastic!

I'd go with Grimind if you don't mind.

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
Sachys: well, shadows on the vatican is buggy as hell and not that good at all to be honest,. i dont see another game worth picking up other than 39 steps either. id make a wishlist entry were i you for just 39 steps
I finished 39 Steps and loved it. Really good stuff from the novel and the game has that slick presentation.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by niniendowarrior

International Snooker
Hypersonic 4
Bloop
RADical ROACH
Grimind
Crsldmc: International Snooker would be totally good if nobody else wants to pick.
Folks seemed to say that International Snooker was about the only decent choice, so you're probably on the right track with that one mate. I had the same dilemma, was looking at getting Shadows on the Vatican and nothing else appealed much. Would have gone with Grimind if I went at all, but decided I could live without the lot, since Shadows will likely be discounted again somewhere else and I already got The 39 Steps in another bundle.

Hope you get picked! :)
Crsldmc: International Snooker would be totally good if nobody else wants to pick.
IAmSinistar: Folks seemed to say that International Snooker was about the only decent choice, so you're probably on the right track with that one mate. I had the same dilemma, was looking at getting Shadows on the Vatican and nothing else appealed much. Would have gone with Grimind if I went at all, but decided I could live without the lot, since Shadows will likely be discounted again somewhere else and I already got The 39 Steps in another bundle.

Hope you get picked! :)
just... dont get shadows - it's bloody awfully bad. with weird save crashes - and thats the high point
Attachments: