It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: No, you may not reserve it.

... But check your PM, as I had 2 keys, and you can have the one I'm not dropping later :)
TheMineMech: Thank you, but NR, because I already have one on GOG.
Just thought you are going to drop Steam key
Hides in shadow now
Alright. Then I'll save it for someone else :) I've purchased it 4 times I think, and got a bunch for GOG.
Braussie: No, you may not reserve it.

... But check your PM, as I had 2 keys, and you can have the one I'm not dropping later :)
Hides in shadow now
Why would you want torchlight on steam if you already have it on GOG?!
Hides in shadow now
Sachys: Why would you want torchlight on steam if you already have it on GOG?!
Achievements? :p
Hides in shadow now
maybe achievements on steam
Me haz Uplink on GOG, Desura and Steam :P also Torchlight and Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator both on Steam and GOG :P
The only thing I like from steam is the fact I can easily see how many hours I've put in a game.
Hides in shadow now
Don't know, I even already finished it :D
Maybe that's just a mean little collector sitting in me ._.
TheMineMech: Don't know, I even already finished it :D
You are not the only one hording unneeded games. People here were gifted bundles and still tried to redeem codes dropped after that. Still others think that trying to get a game by pm will allow them to get more and more. This thread is being ruined by the same people day after day, I gave away keys over the weekend and still have many more, but they will sit and expire because of the bullshit these pukes have done.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by buckstone
Braussie: snip
check pm
Have fun

Thespian*: *standing in front of him*

You should drop some of your weight, dear Hippo, the noise still betrays you. :p
I am not FAT
thats are all muscles!!!!
[i]mmmh, time for a nice snack....maybe some of those delicious pigs with a good Klingon bloodwine and 2 - 3 family
ice cream packs with banana flavor[/i]
buckstone: You are not the only one hording unneeded games.
Sorry, if I did offend you in any way.
I know how hard it can be to give here away.
I just asked, and I never grab keys I won't even play (like some people here do).
I hang out on Steam most of the time, and for me it would be a good reason to play Torchlight once again (I really like this game)
buckstone: You are not the only one hording unneeded games. People here were gifted bundles and still tried to redeem codes dropped after that. Still others think that trying to get a game by pm will allow them to get more and more. This thread is being ruined by the same people day after day, I gave away keys over the weekend and still have many more, but they will sit and expire because of the bullshit these pukes have done.
It still somehow is always better then those who use bots and don't say anything at all.
Despite being against certain things or not this is not something that is new, and you are free to give keys or not if you don't like the way it goes here then this is not the right thread for you and you should make your own giveaway with your own rules.
You will always have people who just take, those who take some and give some and those who just give without taking anything in return.
Post edited September 30, 2013 by lugum
Seems the indie gala magicka++ is back again (and for 30 days this time) :P
te_lanus: Seems the indie gala magicka++ is back again (and for 30 days this time) :P
I missed it so that's a good thing! Thanks for the heads up!
high rated
Steam key for: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

YKEIZ-X68RZ-LVGG7

looks like UK only but you may try (I can't use it)
buckstone: You are not the only one hording unneeded games. People here were gifted bundles and still tried to redeem codes dropped after that. Still others think that trying to get a game by pm will allow them to get more and more. This thread is being ruined by the same people day after day, I gave away keys over the weekend and still have many more, but they will sit and expire because of the bullshit these pukes have done.
To be fair, Torchlight is a bit of a special case. You'd be hard pressed to find people who don't have a GOG copy, especially here, and there's plenty of copies left of that one (Got T'light if You Want It!). So, even if it might feel wrong, I don't think claiming a second copy on Steam is particularly malicious or avaricious. It's a weird case :P