It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Tried on 2 different browsers and 2 different computers.
DyNaer: odd ... do you have access to others sites from EA ?
I tried BioWare... and that one worked just fine.
niniendowarrior: I tried BioWare... and that one worked just fine.
My antivirus blocked Sims3 website not long ago for "being flagged dangerous by community". I couldn't even patch the game because of the block.

It was unblocked a few days later.
KneeTheCap: My antivirus blocked Sims3 website not long ago for "being flagged dangerous by community". I couldn't even patch the game because of the block.

It was unblocked a few days later.
I don't use antivirus... so it can't be that. I'm hoping that a few days will clear that issue.
Who needs an antivirus? Viruses means your doing something right.
so Your ISP doesn't like the SIMS LOL,

could be a DNS issue.
Post edited September 29, 2013 by DyNaer
DyNaer: so Your ISP doesn't like the SIMS LOL, more seriously possibly flagged as a dangerous site (ie phishing etc...)
Probably my ISP. LOL. It did work a while back... sooo... not sure what this is. :-p
Crsldmc: You're lucky mate, I'm hooked with that game O__O
Sachys: Well, it's been bundled a coupla times so you might get lucky
Really? I didn't know that, I hope it gets bundled again, the game mechanics are excellent and the ambience too.
Crsldmc: Really? I didn't know that, I hope it gets bundled again, the game mechanics are excellent and the ambience too.
Yeah - got mine from a Groupees bundle, and I think IndieGala or summat had it a few months back
Groupees and IndieFort:

http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Underrail
Crsldmc: Really? I didn't know that, I hope it gets bundled again, the game mechanics are excellent and the ambience too.
Sachys: Yeah - got mine from a Groupees bundle, and I think IndieGala or summat had it a few months back
I just checked it, thanks mate, from the Build a Greelight Bundle, I think I wasn't even around GOG forums when that happened, hehe I'm sure I'll get it sooner or later.

Now.. is there a fellow GOGer who might want Torchlight?
Stooner: Groupees and IndieFort:

Oh wow that underrail game looks awesome
Crsldmc: Haha!

Changing topic, I've been playing the Alpha Demo for Underrail, I gotta say it's excellent, have you played it?
Sachys: had the full alpha since January , bloody great.
Man, how did I miss this game entirely? I looked it up on Desura after reading your conversation and it looks freaking fantastic. Is it very long?
Stooner: Groupees and IndieFort:

Ki11s0n3: Oh wow that underrail game looks awesome
Doesn't it? I just looked it up myself. The gameplay looks great.
Post edited September 29, 2013 by akhliber
Sachys: had the full alpha since January , bloody great.
akhliber: Man, how did I miss this game entirely? I looked it up on Desura after reading your conversation and it looks freaking fantastic. Is it very long?
Ki11s0n3: Oh wow that underrail game looks awesome
akhliber: Doesn't it? I just looked it up myself. The gameplay looks great.
Currently just an alpha build. Styg adds new content every coupla months. Can't remember how long my last playthrough was, but theres been LOADS added since.
I've been telling people about it for ages usually via a "recommend me an rpg...." Kinda thread - but always gets ignored
Heheh
akhliber: Man, how did I miss this game entirely? I looked it up on Desura after reading your conversation and it looks freaking fantastic. Is it very long?

Doesn't it? I just looked it up myself. The gameplay looks great.
Sachys: Currently just an alpha build. Styg adds new content every coupla months. Can't remember how long my last playthrough was, but theres been LOADS added since.
I've been telling people about it for ages usually via a "recommend me an rpg...." Kinda thread - but always gets ignored
Heheh
I'm always a sucker for a good RPG. I'm gonna have to check it out soon. To the top of the wishlist for now, at least until I finish Mass Effect 2 (as it's eating up most of my game time at the moment.) Going to watch a few gameplay vids, though.
DyNaer: could be a DNS issue.
I don't think it's DNS because I've tried pinging and I get the IP address resolved properly.