It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

klaattu: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 steam key for first reply
+1. I would've snapped this up if I hadn't gotten the game already. Thank you for your generosity.
Can i get it still safe ?
Zuxx: Can i get it still safe ?
Check your PM.
teshra: Is the rumor true that Stooner is preparing one hell of a gift to give back to this community? Since January he's easily received 50 games and quite possibly upto 100 games from the various bundles he's been gifted, giveaway threads he enters and wins, gifting threads he puts requests in and receives and other threads where he indirectly asks for games to be given to him. I'm absolutely sure the rumor is accurate as there has to be even a little bit of desire to give back instead of always taking week after week, month after month, all the time.

Looking forward to your very first key drop or giveaway back to this GOG community that has continuously shown their incredible generosity to you. And once you feel the enjoyment and happiness from making just one giveaway, I'm sure you'll feel like continuing to pay it forward to show your appreciation to those here who have helped you as much as they have. Make it happen, don't just leave it as a rumor!
Sure thing. Keep your eyes peeled, and I'll try not to disappoint you.

But while this doesn't happen, would you like some hack, slash, loot? I don't have use for it, as I can't redeem more than one key... (Desura. From Sinistar, just to be clear)
Post edited September 29, 2013 by Stooner
teshra: Is the rumor true that Stooner is preparing one hell of a gift to give back to this community? Since January he's easily received 50 games and quite possibly upto 100 games from the various bundles he's been gifted, giveaway threads he enters and wins, gifting threads he puts requests in and receives and other threads where he indirectly asks for games to be given to him. I'm absolutely sure the rumor is accurate as there has to be even a little bit of desire to give back instead of always taking week after week, month after month, all the time.

Looking forward to your very first key drop or giveaway back to this GOG community that has continuously shown their incredible generosity to you. And once you feel the enjoyment and happiness from making just one giveaway, I'm sure you'll feel like continuing to pay it forward to show your appreciation to those here who have helped you as much as they have. Make it happen, don't just leave it as a rumor!
Stooner: Sure thing. Keep your eyes peeled, and I'll try not to disappoint you.

But while this doesn't happen, would you like some hack, slash, loot? I don't have use for it, as I can't redeem more than one key... (Desura or Steam. From Sinistar, just to be clear)
may i have steam?
Zuxx: Can i get it still safe ?
klaattu: Check your PM.
Thank you.
Stooner: Sure thing. Keep your eyes peeled, and I'll try not to disappoint you.

But while this doesn't happen, would you like some hack, slash, loot? I don't have use for it, as I can't redeem more than one key... (Desura or Steam. From Sinistar, just to be clear)
darkplanetar: may i have steam?
Sure, if teshra doesn't want it..
darkplanetar: may i have steam?
Stooner: Sure, if teshra doesn't want it..
thanks for the steam key +1
Ahoy, Ninjas!

I have a question that I think you folks are best suited to answer. I'm trying to solve a puzzle by Aniki; it's hidden in this thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/test_your_might

I suspect that the answer is a GOG key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx), but it may not be. I'm unfamiliar with the structure of gift keys from other services, which makes it tough to solve the problem. (Heck, it's tough anyway.)

Can you please give me a rundown of the key formats of the major services: number of blocks, number of characters in each block, are they case sensitive, etc? Thanks!

Oh, and if you feel like wrestling with an extensive puzzle, please feel free!

edited to make slightly more sense
Post edited September 29, 2013 by grimwerk
darkplanetar: yes in BG 2
killed Khalid to get Jaheira alone in party :D
niniendowarrior: I relied on her early on for combat/support. Very good druid... but she's kinda like an emotional wreck. :-p
yeah , yeah , but druid burn well :p
niniendowarrior: I relied on her early on for combat/support. Very good druid... but she's kinda like an emotional wreck. :-p
DyNaer: yeah , yeah , but druid burn well :p
turns out, she's not so fond of Khalid! LOL.
DyNaer: yeah , yeah , but druid burn well :p
niniendowarrior: turns out, she's not so fond of Khalid! LOL.
but he's her husband o_O , should a hate love relation ;D
Post edited September 29, 2013 by DyNaer
niniendowarrior: turns out, she's not so fond of Khalid! LOL.
DyNaer: but he's her husband o_O
he dies in bg2, she is romance able then
DyNaer: but he's her husband o_O
darkplanetar: he dies in bg2, she is romance able then
my condolence
grimwerk: Can you please give me a rundown of the key formats of the major services: number of blocks, number of characters in each block, are they case sensitive, etc? Thanks!
JMich:
JMich: No worries. So, once again, code s.
GOG gift keys are in the of "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX", though "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" (16 characters) will also work.
GOG Bonus codes are in the of "XXXXXXXX" (8 characters) and have an expiration date.
Steam keys are in the of "AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC", "AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC-DDDDD-EEEEE" or "237ABCDGHJLPRST 23" (going from the Product Activation of steam).
Desura keys also come in (at least) two versions, the 25 alphanumeric digits one, and the 14 digit one which is usually from IndieRoyale, and is also the IndieRoyale's page (which contains the DRM-Free links and you steam codes).

Not sure if I missed any other key , but I'm sure someone will correct me if that is the case :)
I think it would be a GOG gift key, for a puzzle like that, as he can be certain when and who redeemed. (but also could be a Desura key, for that same thing)