It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ninja'ed while researching the games (crappy Internet access today). Thanks for your generosity, TheMineMech!
Thanks Sinistar!
Post edited September 27, 2013 by Stooner
TheMineMech: snip
Thank you.
TheMineMech: Alrighty then!
I am going to give some Desura keys from Indie RPG Bundle away on first reply! Please, be generous and try to choose only one of them, so that more people can have fun! Note, that this is not mandatory. And you deserve more, just because you are the fastest ninja. I don't even mind if you want the whole bundle ;)

So that's pretty much it, and these are the games you can get:
Hack, Slash, Loot (The best game from this bundle, in my opinion)
Unemployment Quest
The Siege of the Necromancer
Dungeon Fray
Frayed Knights
The Wizard from Tarnath Tor
The Wizard's Lair
Telepath RPG: Servants of God
I wouldn't mind trying Siege of the Necromancer, if possible :)
Sorry for all of those, who didn't get a key in time. But sanchit have most of them now, so you can ask him politely, he was going to give some of them away!
TheMineMech: Alrighty then!
I am going to give some Desura keys from Indie RPG Bundle away on first reply! Please, be generous and try to choose only one of them, so that more people can have fun! Note, that this is not mandatory. And you deserve more, just because you are the fastest ninja. I don't even mind if you want the whole bundle ;)

So that's pretty much it, and these are the games you can get:
Hack, Slash, Loot (The best game from this bundle, in my opinion)
Unemployment Quest
The Siege of the Necromancer
Dungeon Fray
Frayed Knights
The Wizard's Lair
Telepath RPG: Servants of God
The Siege of the Necromancer ; if it left ,and them for the drops :)
high rated
Knytt Underground for the first to reply.
tAnt0: Knytt Underground for the first to reply.
Me, please!
These were nice times I played Knytt, didn't expect it to appear such an atmospheric game.

Edit: nevermind, pass it on. Thought it would be more simillar to Knytt and Knytt stories.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by TheMineMech
tAnt0: Knytt Underground for the first to reply.
TheMineMech: Me, please!
These were nice times I played Knytt, didn't expect it to appear such an atmospheric game.
Check PM.
TheMineMech: Me, please!
tAnt0: Check PM.
NR, pass it on to someone, who will really enjoy it.
+1 for the giveaway
tAnt0: Check PM.
TheMineMech: NR, pass it on to someone, who will really enjoy it.
+1 for the giveaway
Is that a picture of chip & dale from the creatures channel?Cause i watch the youtubers that make it
TheMineMech: NR, pass it on to someone, who will really enjoy it.
+1 for the giveaway
kkreo: Is that a picture of chip & dale from the creatures channel?Cause i watch the youtubers that make it
Yes, that's really the picture of very talented Aleksandr Marchant, who plays Marshal Bowdrie in a YouTube series called "Supercast". The name of his character's brother is Chip, but there is no Dale in the storyline. :D
kkreo: Is that a picture of chip & dale from the creatures channel?Cause i watch the youtubers that make it
TheMineMech: Yes, that's really the picture of very talented Aleksandr Marchant, who plays Marshal Bowdrie in a YouTube series called "Supercast". The name of his character's brother is Chip, but there is no Dale in the storyline. :D
Must have mixed it up
either if available.

The Wizard's Lair
Post edited September 27, 2013 by lugum
high rated
The World isn't a SCREAM!!!

NzRLSFotRmdIQTMtZ1ZNUlE=

According to your incompetent science teacher.. gravity in space=?
Post edited September 27, 2013 by bowtux