It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: vohoo i got my birthday present early :)))
Congrats and Happy Early Birthday
innerring: Congrats. Is the glam metal album from the 80s there lol?
Nop :)) but i have these albums, actually i have every albums of PanterA but it's still awesome present.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by lemuria
sanchit117: Danke schon ;)
IAmSinistar: You mean you've beaten Micy Roll already? ;)

EDIT: And welcome back MysterGifter, thanks for the game drop!
The answer would be no! lol

#ihaveabacklogandimoneofthoseweirdcollectorswhogetlotsofgamesandthenplaywhentheyarebored;)
Happey be-early birthday! lol
Post edited September 26, 2013 by sanchit117
IAmSinistar: You mean you've beaten Micy Roll already? ;)

EDIT: And welcome back MysterGifter, thanks for the game drop!
sanchit117: The answer would be no! lol

#ihaveabacklogandimoneofthoseweirdcollectorswhogetlotsofgamesandthenplaywhentheyarebored;)
Ha, since I could just as easily be on that hashtag, I'll give you the game. :) PM'd in a moment.
sanchit117: The answer would be no! lol

IAmSinistar: Ha, since I could just as easily be on that hashtag, I'll give you the game. :) PM'd in a moment.
Thanks ;)
Happy birthday lemuria, and thanks for the drop MysterGifter!

Oi, anybody want a steam key for Eets Munchies? Third time I've tried to drop it on somebody ._.

Edit: Taken. Enjoy! :D
Post edited September 26, 2013 by JohnWalrus
woohoo!! :D Happy Early Birthday, now you get to be excited TWICE!

Can i ask you all to do me a HUGE favour and please up rate this IAmSinistar really deserves it!
Nice lem, and a pre-emptive happy birthday!

JohnWalrus: Oi, anybody want a steam key for Eets Munchies? Third time I've tried to drop it on somebody ._.
Already got it, but that's a nice drop JW. I'm sure someone will see reason and snap it up soon.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Nice lem, and a pre-emptive happy birthday!
Actually i hate birthdays but it's PanterA, i can't resist to this present. (We are gettin older and we celebrate, thats really absurd. I prefer to sleep at my bday )
lemuria: Actually i hate birthdays but it's PanterA, i can't resist to this present. (We are gettin older and we celebrate, thats really absurd. I prefer to sleep at my bday )
I know what you mean mate. All I really want for my birthdays now is a maybe a pleasant day out somewhere and a good dinner. But sometimes presents like this are a welcome extra.
lemuria: Actually i hate birthdays but it's PanterA, i can't resist to this present. (We are gettin older and we celebrate, thats really absurd. I prefer to sleep at my bday )
IAmSinistar: I know what you mean mate. All I really want for my birthdays now is a maybe a pleasant day out somewhere and a good dinner. But sometimes presents like this are a welcome extra.
You know what elders says "live fast , die young". Damn i'm still alive. lol
high rated
I've got Steam keys for Electronic Super Joy and Jamestown Legend of Lost Colony, who wants one.
cmdr_flashheart: I've got Steam keys for Electronic Super Joy and Jamestown Legend of Lost Colony, who wants one.
Can i?
Electronic super joy.
L.E Thank you very much!
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Redix
cmdr_flashheart: I've got Steam keys for Electronic Super Joy and Jamestown Legend of Lost Colony, who wants one.
super joy, maybe?
Jamestown Legend of Lost Colony
thanks

edit: they are not on one key are they?
Post edited September 26, 2013 by simon_vd