It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arr0whead: Cognition Episode 1
Cognition Episode 2

both for Steam

First reply. Tell me whether you want either or both.
Episode 2 still available?
arr0whead: Cognition Episode 1
Cognition Episode 2

both for Steam

First reply. Tell me whether you want either or both.
darkplanetar: Episode 2 still available?
I gave both to tAnt0.
tAnt0: I'd like both if possible.
arr0whead: Check PM.
high rated
Got a Steam key with my Faerie Solitaire purchase on ShinyLoot that I'll not be using, if a ninja wants to try the game.
IAmSinistar: Got a Steam key with my Faerie Solitaire purchase on ShinyLoot that I'll not be using, if a ninja wants to try the game.
Can I please? :)
IAmSinistar: Got a Steam key with my Faerie Solitaire purchase on ShinyLoot that I'll not be using, if a ninja wants to try the game.
I wanna try :)
ah late :)))
Post edited September 26, 2013 by lemuria
Nice one, Sinistar! Faerie Solitaire's great, I've spent 20+ hours on it XD

Oh yeah, and I've still got a steam key for Eets Munchies if anybody wants it!
high rated
It's been a short while, since I've given anything away, so would anyone care for a Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony Steam code?
blakstar: It's been a short while, since I've given anything away, so would anyone care for a Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony Steam code?
Yep, I am interested)
Some people are only good in silence...
blakstar: It's been a short while, since I've given anything away, so would anyone care for a Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony Steam code?
TheMineMech: Yep, I am interested)
OK, PM on it's way!
TheMineMech: Yep, I am interested)
blakstar: OK, PM on it's way!
Thank you, I like shooters and pixelart. I know this one is pretty hard, not sure though. Definitely going to try it out with gamepad)
JohnWalrus: Nice one, Sinistar! Faerie Solitaire's great, I've spent 20+ hours on it XD
I agree with that one. It's very addicting. In one playing session, I intended to play only one or two rounds. Two hours later, I'm still playing. :D
lemuria: I wanna try :)
ah late :)))
I'm giving it to you since you've done a lot of giveaways here, and I recently gave a game to Man-Eater. It's been longer since you got something from me, so it's your turn. :)

EDIT: And thanks to all of you for the great feedback on Faerie Solitaire. I'm really looking forward to it now, and may have to get the app version for my tablet. Anyone else who is interested in it, it's only $1 today at ShinyLoot for the computer version.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Stooner: Some people are only good in silence...
Preferably silent because of a vacuum