It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: I didn't start using Steam until a little earlier this year -- I was strictly DRM-free, and then all these bundles started giving out Steam codes, so I thought "Ah Hell! If you can't beat 'em, you might as well join 'em!" :-)

EDIT: Also thanks to everyone!
well i'm in the same boat ^^ ; got very few games there early this year : because some freaking boxed copy need to have it >.>
Post edited September 25, 2013 by DyNaer
high rated
I have a gift URL for the full Be Mine Special Edition bundle.

[taken]
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Garugo
Garugo: I have a gift URL for the full Be Mine Special Edition bundle.

First reply gets it!

This is what you get, for those interested.
May I?
Post edited September 25, 2013 by DeMignon

First reply gets it!

This is what you get, for those interested.
First?
DeMignon: May I?
Welp, that didn't take long. PM incoming.
DeMignon: May I?
Garugo: Welp, that didn't take long. PM incoming.
Thank you very much and a huge +1 for this nice drop.
blakstar: I didn't start using Steam until a little earlier this year -- I was strictly DRM-free, and then all these bundles started giving out Steam codes, so I thought "Ah Hell! If you can't beat 'em, you might as well join 'em!" :-)

EDIT: Also thanks to everyone!
DyNaer: well i'm in the same boat ^^ ; got very few games there early this year : because some freaking boxed copy need to have it >.>
Same for me, except that I registered 2 years ago. I bought the retail version of Portal 2 and it required Steam.
DyNaer: well i'm in the same boat ^^ ; got very few games there early this year : because some freaking boxed copy need to have it >.>
arr0whead: Same for me, except that I registered 2 years ago. I bought the retail version of Portal 2 and it required Steam.
well i have registered almost 3 years ago ..... ;) ; the steam icon on games boxes is soooo small ...
My introduction to Steam was Mafia 2. nVIDIA only gave out the game with a Steam Key.
DyNaer:
when i bought the orange box it wasnt even present on the packaging (against EU law as well) - nor any warning about internet activation. had to use the neighbours net and took it over the limit at the time. couldnt even play the damned game.
it's mostly because of ninja gifts i started using steam again - thankfully it has improved upon those days on the whole.

[taken]
You know, I look away from the screen for FIVE SECONDS and this happens.

Ah well, it happens

[taken]
that included Krater c? *just curious...
DyNaer:
Sachys: when i bought the orange box it wasnt even present on the packaging (against EU law as well) - nor any warning about internet activation. had to use the neighbours net and took it over the limit at the time. couldnt even play the damned game.
it's mostly because of ninja gifts i started using steam again - thankfully it has improved upon those days on the whole.
I laughed at that stuff when I saw it on shelves. Internet activation on Half Life and people willingly leaped into that jail.
arr0whead: Same for me, except that I registered 2 years ago. I bought the retail version of Portal 2 and it required Steam.
DyNaer: well i have registered almost 3 years ago ..... ;) ; the steam icon on games boxes is soooo small ...
I registered there 2 years ago but I didn't really use it other than for buying games and launching them. I started using the other features just this summer, so I'm still kind of a Steam noob. :D
Sachys: when i bought the orange box it wasnt even present on the packaging (against EU law as well) - nor any warning about internet activation. had to use the neighbours net and took it over the limit at the time. couldnt even play the damned game.
niniendowarrior: I laughed at that stuff when I saw it on shelves. Internet activation on Half Life and people willingly leaped into that jail.
Last one I bought from Valve was the original Half-Life -- quite surprised to find that the CD key also activated it on Steam.

Went ahead and bought Half-Life 2 (plus the extras) earlier this year when Steam had their sale on.