It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Anyone think trying to join the Steam Machine Beta is pointless? Over here, we pay for shipping regardless and it's not like you own the machine anyway.
chezybezy: actually i just did before reading that serves me right! i read something about having to pay import tax - which was not on the fill out this form page when i did it!
Yeah... that's my thought. I took a glance at the page and went... oh... well... screw this.
niniendowarrior: Anyone think trying to join the Steam Machine Beta is pointless? Over here, we pay for shipping regardless and it's not like you own the machine anyway.
DyNaer: this : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_B_NubOCYEUA/TN02a_1kprI/AAAAAAAABoI/AgYcK5S83Y4/s1600/steam_engine.jpg ? :P
I would like to own one of those.
Post edited September 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior
night people.
Anybody want an Eets: Munchies steam key? PM me :D

Oh yeah, and what's up, everybody?
chezybezy: night people.
Good night chezy. Heading off in a few meself.

EDIT: And hiya JW!
Post edited September 25, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Couldn't think of a better place to ask this, but since this is the GOG "bar" if you will (and since I've dropped a few codes here!) -- anyone here use Steam, and mind if I add them as a friend?
blakstar: Couldn't think of a better place to ask this, but since this is the GOG "bar" if you will (and since I've dropped a few codes here!) -- anyone here use Steam, and mind if I add them as a friend?
You can add me! My username's Johnthewalrus, look me up :3
JohnWalrus: Anybody want an Eets: Munchies steam key? PM me :D

Just sad and depressed. That's all. Hi.
blakstar: Couldn't think of a better place to ask this, but since this is the GOG "bar" if you will (and since I've dropped a few codes here!) -- anyone here use Steam, and mind if I add them as a friend?
Yarp e narp!
JohnWalrus: Anybody want an Eets: Munchies steam key? PM me :D

niniendowarrior: Just sad and depressed. That's all. Hi.
Aw, sorry to hear that. Was feelin' like shit the other day, but for some reason, today was better. Probably because all my quizzes were cancelled :)
Sure, my steam id is same as my username here.
Thanks to those who've responded so far! That was a busy couple of minutes :-)
You could add me aswell :)

my id is Dy'Naer
Post edited September 25, 2013 by DyNaer
If you want to add me, my Steam name is the same as the one I use here... and most sites I'm registered in. Too lazy to think of another username. :p
Sure. Look up the user name.
I didn't start using Steam until a little earlier this year -- I was strictly DRM-free, and then all these bundles started giving out Steam codes, so I thought "Ah Hell! If you can't beat 'em, you might as well join 'em!" :-)

EDIT: Also thanks to everyone!
Post edited September 25, 2013 by blakstar