It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: good evening everybody
Stooner: evening! o/

any luck with that Hinterland game?
yupp,
the support is very nice could solve the problem.

Zuxx check pm

Schnuff: yupp,

Zuxx check pm
thank you +1

Zuxx check pm
Shiny Loots support ?

Cool!
Have you tried the game? If so, does it crashes constantly?
The Polynomial (Steam) key for the first ninja to post the factors of this polynomial:

x²+2x-24
NVM read it wrong.
Post edited September 25, 2013 by CymTyr
IAmSinistar: The Polynomial (Steam) key for the first ninja to post the factors of this polynomial:

x²+2x-24
42?
and -42?
CymTyr: X = 4
That's the root. One of them ;)
IAmSinistar: The Polynomial (Steam) key for the first ninja to post the factors of this polynomial:

x²+2x-24
4x4 = 16 + 2(4) = 24
You whiz! I would have also accepted (x+6)(x-4). Key on the way, math-ter ninja. :)

x²+2x-24
x = 6 or x = -4 are the two roots
4x4 = 16 + 2(4) = 24
IAmSinistar: You whiz! I would have also accepted (x+6)(x-4). Key on the way, math-ter ninja. :)
Thanks, at first I thought I had it then I thought I read it wrong and deleted my post. :)

x²+2x-24
(x-6) and (x+4) ?
gah i avaid math puzzle , i'm a sucker with those :P
IAmSinistar: You whiz! I would have also accepted (x+6)(x-4). Key on the way, math-ter ninja. :)
CymTyr: Thanks, at first I thought I had it then I thought I read it wrong and deleted my post. :)
Yes, I was looking for the binomial products, but your answer was a clever alternate when plugged into the equation. So I decide that was a winning answer as well. :)

x²+2x-24
Ki11s0n3: x = 6 or x = -4 are the two roots
It's actually -6 and 4.