It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

le_chevalier: Hi, Ninjas. Here's Journey to the Center if the Earth:
http://www.gog.com/redeem/HKPL9FFP
Hehe, just locked this sucker. I'm an asshole like that :P
le_chevalier: Hi, Ninjas. Here's Journey to the Center if the Earth:
http://www.gog.com/redeem/HKPL9FFP

Let us know if you have taken it. Thanks.

Beaten? Three more in here if you're lucky. :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/calling_adventurers_for_the_journey_to_the_center_of_the_earth_giveaway
wasnt that taken several minutes ago - and replied to already in the other thread?! o_O?
Spinorial: Hehe, just locked this sucker. I'm an asshole like that :P
glad that had some context in the form of a reply quote! O_o7
Post edited September 23, 2013 by Sachys
I'm a noob in this ninja thread. Out of worry if I put the wrong code, I usually tried the link myself.
Sorry if that causes locking. :P
le_chevalier: I'm a noob in this ninja thread. Out of worry if I put the wrong code, I usually tried the link myself.
Nope, the link works fine. I'm just sitting on it and being mean XD
le_chevalier: I'm a noob in this ninja thread. Out of worry if I put the wrong code, I usually tried the link myself.
Spinorial: Nope, the link works fine. I'm just sitting on it and being mean XD
No its adding fun to the ninja!
niniendowarrior: GOG.
shqlinkz: ok ty i'll pass already own on gog
If you already own it on GOG why would you want it on Steam too? To stop another person from getting a game you already have?

Maybe you play on two computers at the same time? (even tho if that was the case you could just have created another GOG account). OR maybe you need a copy with some DRM because you don't like having one with no strings attached?

I'm sorry but I see no reason why you'd need to redeem a Steam key for Torchlight.
Sorry to end your fun but I just redeemed the game. Thank you very much le_chevalier. I'll remove my entry from your giveaway thread right away.
Post edited September 23, 2013 by joppo
joppo: I'm sorry but I see no reason why you'd need to redeem a Steam key for Torchlight.
It haz achievements. :p
joppo: Sorry to end your fun but I just redeemed the game. Thank you very much le_chevalier. I'll remove my entry from your giveaway thread right away.
Or maybe I just let you redeem it o.O
Enjoy ;)
shqlinkz: ok ty i'll pass already own on gog
joppo: If you already own it on GOG why would you want it on Steam too? To stop another person from getting a game you already have?

Maybe you play on two computers at the same time? (even tho if that was the case you could just have created another GOG account). OR maybe you need a copy with some DRM because you don't like having one with no strings attached?

I'm sorry but I see no reason why you'd need to redeem a Steam key for Torchlight.
joppo: Sorry to end your fun but I just redeemed the game. Thank you very much le_chevalier. I'll remove my entry from your giveaway thread right away.
What Spinorial said, enjoy. :)
joppo: I'm sorry but I see no reason why you'd need to redeem a Steam key for Torchlight.
triock: It haz achievements. :p
I see... maybe you're right, most goggers don't care for them but I can see it can be a tempting lure for those who like them.
o_O
O_o
o_o

Skirimz?
joppo: I see... maybe you're right, most goggers don't care for them but I can see it can be a tempting lure for those who like them.
I see only 1 reason to redeem it on Steam if you have GOG... if you play on Linux and want a Linux client.
You can save to the Cloud on Steam Torchlight too, if that's your bag
Asbeau: You can save to the Cloud on Steam Torchlight too, if that's your bag
plus steam has achievements,if that's your kind of thing :PP

(I know it's been said,don't bash please :P)
Post edited September 23, 2013 by Sorapak
This is super out-of-topic... I know (:P), but I was about to play Skyrim when I found out that it downloaded something, when I checked the DLC tab it was... "Dawnguard"! O_O

And checking the Steam Forums, everyone who didn't have it now do... (:P)