It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: Did you try this?
Schnuff: there is nothing to click onto for me
Here's what I see for Windows and for Linux.

Windows on the left, Linux on the right. Do you not have the Windows, Apple, and Linux icons at the top of the page?
Attachments:
schnuff.jpg (263 Kb)
adambiser: Here's what I see for Windows and for Linux.

Windows on the left, Linux on the right. Do you not have the Windows, Apple, and Linux icons at the top of the page?
Think you've nailed it there mate!
STOP
adambiser my kudos

he was right and i am stupid or to drunk
now i can see them

that happens if you use different pc and only this one
runs on Win
Post edited September 20, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: STOP
adambiser my kudos

now i can see them
can you see the need for a tinfoil hat and a hermit permit yet? (i can fastrack your application!). ;)
Schnuff: STOP
adambiser my kudos

now i can see them
I think it was niniendowarrior who first suggested the OS filter limiting your game list.
I'm glad that solved it. :)
Sachys: can you see the need for a tinfoil hat and a hermit permit yet? (i can fastrack your application!). ;)
only if i get a fast con (not with god) i would join you in your hermitage

Well, I was wrong about the glitch. That fixed it for me too. I wonder why using a different browser/clearing cookies/cache didn't fix it though.
Post edited September 20, 2013 by spoderman

spoderman: Well, I was wrong about the glitch. That fixed it for me too. I wonder why using a different browser/clearing cookies/cache didn't fix it though.
They are likely storing your selected OS on their server.
Anybody want Zombie Shooter 2 (Steam)?
spoderman: Well, I was wrong about the glitch. That fixed it for me too. I wonder why using a different browser/clearing cookies/cache didn't fix it though.
adambiser: They are likely storing your selected OS on their server.
Yeah, you're probably right.

You and nintendowarrior should work for Desura support ;)

I've been waiting over a week with no response.. you guys came up with a solution in minutes.
Post edited September 20, 2013 by spoderman
Sachys: [snip]
can you see the need for a tinfoil hat and a hermit permit yet? (i can fastrack your application!). ;)
Actually, that brings up an interesting point -- where exactly does a hermit get enough tin foil for a hat? :-)
Sachys: [snip]
blakstar: Actually, that brings up an interesting point -- where exactly does a hermit get enough tin foil for a hat? :-)
From the hermit discount warehouse of course - in the middle of nowhere, has no staff and you pay what you think is appropriate.
I'm well stocked because as much as I loathe being near other people, the only other person in the building that could help me was another hermit. So I paid for the entire contents of the warehouse with Stooners soul!
Suckers!

That thing is worthless!
Post edited September 20, 2013 by Sachys
adambiser: They are likely storing your selected OS on their server.
It is one of those oddities with Desura that I never really liked and I figured that if someone was missing games on his list, it was the likely culprit. :)
And this is a good example of how the GOG community solves a fellow user's issue :)

GOG rules.
mondo84: Anybody want Zombie Shooter 2 (Steam)?
Sure, I'll take it