It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Thanks. I quit when I'm poor, had to fork out a good bit of dosh for my futon recently, so the wallet's a bit thin.
Sachys: Actually, I was harking back to the DUMP thread from last year where ya decided to stop posting codes! heheh!
I got over it. I was in a highly toxic environment mentally, and was super sensitive to a lot of stuff.

At the time I had a lot of bad stuff going on in my life. It's passed on, or rather I've passed on from it.
CymTyr: It's passed on, or rather I've passed on from it.
*checks CymTyrs pulse

Nope, you're definately alive! ;)
Post edited September 17, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: ah bollox! its wednesday! - some twat is gonna post one of "THOSE" threads AGAIN!
Which un? "I bet GOG doesn't release another classic old game on Thursday"? Or does the day mark another flavour of typical berkness?
CymTyr: It's passed on, or rather I've passed on from it.
Sachys: *checks CymTyrs pulse

Nope, you're definately alive! ;)
Haha. I spent some time in a hyper religious state of mind because life itself was something I couldn't bear or understand. I've since come to the conclusion that the Buddha was one of the smartest people to ever live. There's something to be said for putting thoughts of love, peace, and harmony in your head and wishing no ill will towards others.

If he were alive today he'd probably be assassinated.
DyNaer: PM sent :)
ah I should have probably posted a word of thanks in the ninja topic too.

Sorry about that. GOG bears ate my pm.
DyNaer: PM sent :)
mrcrispy83: ah I should have probably posted a word of thanks in the ninja topic too.

Sorry about that. GOG bears ate my pm.
well ; GOG ninja'ed your pm :P
Morning
RevolutionSphere: Morning
Morning :D
RevolutionSphere: Morning
te_lanus: Morning :D
morning
Wrong thread guys ;) http://www.gog.com/forum/general/goodmorning_afternoon_evening_thread
lol
high rated
Morning guys.

Hydrophobia (I was missing one letter)
IVH92-C3Y3Y-43TKM (find order)
lemuria: Morning guys.

Hydrophobia (I was missing one letter)
IVH92-C3Y3Y-43TKM (find order)
thats gonna be a hard one +1
I figured it out but it was already used thanks anyway
Post edited September 18, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
that's the old thread, it was superseded with this one :D
Coupon - 65% Off for Cities in Motion 2 - anyone?