It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Trainz Coronation Scot... 10% Shadow Warrior...
good luck with the 10% off for shadow warrior -_- , i got 2 of them & they are in trashbot now...
niniendowarrior: Do you want it?
HELL NO!
heheh!
niniendowarrior: Trainz Coronation Scot... 10% Shadow Warrior...
DyNaer: good luck with the 10% off for shadow warrior -_- , i got 2 of them & they are in trashbot now...
LOL. I did take a peek at Trashbot and there's a chunk of them. Since they'll expire, I don't care so much either way.
Sachys: HELL NO!
heheh!
:(

I wonder if the Trainz winners would like it...
Post edited September 17, 2013 by niniendowarrior
DyNaer: Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (it may unlock the First Encounter aswell , for some reason , the codes i got unlocked both games instead only one .... LOL)

for the first to reply ^^ ; no lurker allowed :P
I'll take it. Thanks.
Sachys: HELL NO!
heheh!
even as decoration ? :P
niniendowarrior: :(

i did say at the time i believe, something similar
DyNaer: Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (it may unlock the First Encounter aswell , for some reason , the codes i got unlocked both games instead only one .... LOL)

for the first to reply ^^ ; no lurker allowed :P
mrcrispy83: I'll take it. Thanks.
PM sent :)
niniendowarrior: :(

Sachys: i did say at the time i believe, something similar
Well, sometimes, it's hard to read between the lines... or in your case... poop. LOL.
niniendowarrior: Well, sometimes, it's hard to read between the lines... or in your case... poop. LOL.
i would think the fact i rarely greet anybody in thread save for the odd "now then" would suggest otherwise. ya chickin licker! O_O
niniendowarrior: Well, sometimes, it's hard to read between the lines... or in your case... poop. LOL.
Sachys: i would think the fact i rarely greet anybody in thread save for the odd "now then" would suggest otherwise. ya chickin licker! O_O
Mhmm... :)

Any chance we could move forward with our Mars journey? :D
Post edited September 17, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Sachys: i would think the fact i rarely greet anybody in thread save for the odd "now then" would suggest otherwise. ya chickin licker! O_O
niniendowarrior: Mhmm... :)

maybe when my busy week has finished (have told you twice now) +_+
niniendowarrior: Mhmm... :)

Sachys: maybe when my busy week has finished (have told you twice now) +_+
Yes... but I have memory issues. :p
ah bollox! its wednesday! - some twat is gonna post one of "THOSE" threads AGAIN!
CymTyr: Smaug's Treasure DLC for anyone who owns Guardians of MiddleEarth code is in esrever.

FZ3YX-@LC@T-XXJKQ

@ = 0
Sachys: DUMPING again CymTyr?! - I thought you quit! ;)
Edit: and Merry 800!
Thanks. I quit when I'm poor, had to fork out a good bit of dosh for my futon recently, so the wallet's a bit thin.
Sachys: DUMPING again CymTyr?! - I thought you quit! ;)
Edit: and Merry 800!
CymTyr: Thanks. I quit when I'm poor, had to fork out a good bit of dosh for my futon recently, so the wallet's a bit thin.
Actually, I was harking back to the DUMP thread from last year where ya decided to stop posting codes! heheh!