It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: I am one of those show up at midnight people BUT only for certain games (have done it for two book releases too). these games were Halo Reach, Halo 4, and i tried to do so for Aliens CM (but they didnt do a midnight release at my game store and i refuse to use a supermarket for that!). i was tempted for Star Trek (the game) too but again was not big enough. so it will only be for Halo games i will do that. its fun, i often get some extras thrown in and the hype is awesome, although us brits are usually placid folk and thus it helps if we get a few Europeans etc to liven it up!

now what game are we talking about in here?
sanchit117: What sort of extras?
Sometimes its stuff given away (pens lanyards metal cases dlc etc) others its stuff they are selling but only have so many i.e 10s for release night. Its depends on what is available, what game it is, how well you know the staff etc
I nearly had a promo t-shirt one time but some other staff member insisted they couldn't after i made a deal to give to charity (ended up getting it on ebay in the end ><). I also find it REALLY nice to get my preorder DLC on the cards and not just a code printed on a receipt / email which i usually manage to get on release night. obviously this is all good to me with it being my fav game and i collect this sorta stuff for it.
Post edited September 17, 2013 by chezybezy
Thread is kinda dead today. Should we turn it into a UEFA Champions League thread?
rodrolliv: Thread is kinda dead today. Should we turn it into a UEFA Champions League thread?
No.
Should have some keys to drop a little later once I get other things sorted.
rodrolliv: Thread is kinda dead today. Should we turn it into a UEFA Champions League thread?
We could but some won't like it :P
te_lanus: We could but some won't like it :P
beers sales went up
Post edited September 17, 2013 by darkplanetar
te_lanus: We could but some won't like it :P
We could start saying hello again ;-p
high rated
Hack, Slash, Loot (Steam) key for first ninja with rep of 20+.
Hello
EDIT: Am I first ninja?
Post edited September 17, 2013 by Miljac
IAmSinistar: Hack, Slash, Loot (Steam) key for first ninja with rep of 20+.
o/ Sure. Thanks.
+1, NR, thanks! :P
Great, I'm only 15 rep away!
Me?
//Well...I was a little to late :)
Post edited September 17, 2013 by robb5
Miljac: Hello
EDIT: Am I first ninja?
You are, key on the way.

Austrobogulator: o/ Sure. Thanks.
Got a Desura key for same if you want it.
Cardinal Quest (Desura)

cq_prom_U4LCW0G3
cq_prom_M42YZTB1
cq_prom_EMBZD64O