It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arr0whead: Saw this on the steamgifts forums. Seems like you can find out the account name who took the key. Haven't tried it myself.
te_lanus: I always do that when somebody claimed the code without saying thanx, but steam sends the redeemer the e-mail not you :P, so their e-mail gets the steam request
Oh. But does the email to the redeemer state the account name that made the request?
lugum: Too bad steam doesnt show who redeemed it like desura does so we could stone them :p
Thanks for letting me know.

Offcourse i knew about some people not saying thanks but this kinda makes me drive away from posting stuff here and create seperate (quick) giveaways like the caption ones so atleast its someone who wants the game.
arr0whead: Saw this on the steamgifts forums. Seems like you can find out the account name of the one who took the key. Haven't tried it myself (clicking the "Recover Account").
This doesn't works, as it send the message to the redeemer. ;p
well, asking to pm/reply for the key or game it's a good idea.
why not everyone tries that...
^ I kinda misunderstood how it works. I thought that the one making the request would get to see the name of the redeemer and an email will also be sent to the redeemer saying that someone made a request. Anyway, thanks for clarifying that one.
arr0whead: Oh. But does the email to the redeemer state the account name that made the request?
arr0whead: ^ I kinda misunderstood how it works. I thought that the one making the request would get to see the name of the redeemer and an email will also be sent to the redeemer saying that someone made a request. Anyway, thanks for clarifying that one.
nope, notice the OP name on Steamgifits.. ;p
arr0whead: ^ I kinda misunderstood how it works. I thought that the one making the request would get to see the name of the redeemer and an email will also be sent to the redeemer saying that someone made a request. Anyway, thanks for clarifying that one.
Stooner: nope, notice the OP name on Steamgifits.. ;p
So, basically, people just click on the "Recover Account" to annoy the redeemer? Did I get that correctly?
arr0whead: So, basically, people just click on the "Recover Account" to annoy the redeemer? Did I get that correctly?
Yep.
arr0whead: So, basically, people just click on the "Recover Account" to annoy the redeemer? Did I get that correctly?
You also can't do it if your account has the game. Obviously, I guess... ;p
Yip, especially when they didn't say thanx
lugum: Here people actually wait in a long line at midnight for it. Really don't see what people see in that game.
Or stand in line for any game for that matter.
Amen to both.
IAmSinistar: Amen to both.
Imho some people have just too much time.
Hello peoples :) Here's wishing you a fantastic Tuesday (Or Wednesday as it may be)
CymTyr: Hello peoples :) Here's wishing you a fantastic Tuesday (Or Wednesday as it may be)
Day 1,still dont have enough space for GTA 5 on my xbox
oh,and hi
I am one of those show up at midnight people BUT only for certain games (have done it for two book releases too). these games were Halo Reach, Halo 4, and i tried to do so for Aliens CM (but they didnt do a midnight release at my game store and i refuse to use a supermarket for that!). i was tempted for Star Trek (the game) too but again was not big enough. so it will only be for Halo games i will do that. its fun, i often get some extras thrown in and the hype is awesome, although us brits are usually placid folk and thus it helps if we get a few Europeans etc to liven it up!

now what game are we talking about in here?
chezybezy: I am one of those show up at midnight people BUT only for certain games (have done it for two book releases too). these games were Halo Reach, Halo 4, and i tried to do so for Aliens CM (but they didnt do a midnight release at my game store and i refuse to use a supermarket for that!). i was tempted for Star Trek (the game) too but again was not big enough. so it will only be for Halo games i will do that. its fun, i often get some extras thrown in and the hype is awesome, although us brits are usually placid folk and thus it helps if we get a few Europeans etc to liven it up!

now what game are we talking about in here?
What sort of extras?