It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: Actually, you can't. But for some reason, you can with this DLC... (:P)
I plan to get that game at some point anyway, so at least I have one DLC for it... ^_^
Same here :D
Azrael360: I'm not dropping a key really... (:P), but the new DLC for Saints Row IV: "GAT V Pack" is free for today only, and registers in any account, even if you don't have the base game... (:D)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247295/
Nabbed! +1 for the tip!! :D
They really funny :))) "Want to buy GAT V on PC? Too bad! Because we made the GAT V pack FREE on Steam for today only!* "
A quick PSA. Omegalodon now has steam keys on Desura.

Aslo it's currently locked, and doesn't activate as Omegalodon see pic
Attachments:
Here people actually wait in a long line at midnight for it. Really don't see what people see in that game.
Or stand in line for any game for that matter.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/digitaal/games/21896460/__In_de_rij_voor_Grand_Theft_Auto__.html

te_lanus: A quick PSA. Omegalodon now has steam keys on Desura.

Aslo it's currently locked, and doesn't activate as Omegalodon see pic
Thanks for the heads up, wish there was an easier way to check for unused keys.
Post edited September 17, 2013 by lugum
lugum: Here people actually wait in a long line at midnight for it. Really don't see what people see in that game.
Or stand in line for any game for that matter.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/digitaal/games/21896460/__In_de_rij_voor_Grand_Theft_Auto__.html
Yeah went to the movie theatre last night and there they were at 23.10 already lots of people. Didn't think a lot of people actually did that around here. Guess I underestimated GTAV 's appeal
I made some error on my game key list, so don't know if these below work or not.

la mulana steam 2+X+9+N+2-7+4+F+N+D-5+K+9+I+6

Topware key (not gog) 2WHU-88ZE-8UNF-6RR8 --> earth 2140

And this in case it was slipped by. Hard to tell when not everyone always say thanks.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/goodmorning_afternoon_evening_thread/post40
lugum: I made some error on my game key list, so don't know if these below work or not.

Says Duplicate, Thanx for the drop

lugum: And this in case it was slipped by. Hard to tell when not everyone always say thanks.
That one tells me invalid (not suer I entered it correctly :P)
lugum: I made some error on my game key list, so don't know if these below work or not.

te_lanus: Says Duplicate, Thanx for the drop

lugum: And this in case it was slipped by. Hard to tell when not everyone always say thanks.
te_lanus: That one tells me invalid (not suer I entered it correctly :P)
Either you did not enter it correctly or groupees gave me an invalid key. Try this with removing the * (it's the same key)
*WGBBN-*0D0V4*-0V97I*
lugum: Either you did not enter it correctly or groupees gave me an invalid key. Try this with removing the * (it's the same key)
*WGBBN-*0D0V4*-0V97I*
Must have been entered incorrectly. But it says Duplicate, so someone activated it without saying thanx :P
lugum: Either you did not enter it correctly or groupees gave me an invalid key. Try this with removing the * (it's the same key)
*WGBBN-*0D0V4*-0V97I*
te_lanus: Must have been entered incorrectly. But it says Duplicate, so someone activated it without saying thanx :P
Too bad steam doesnt show who redeemed it like desura does so we could stone them :p
Thanks for letting me know.

Offcourse i knew about some people not saying thanks but this kinda makes me drive away from posting stuff here and create seperate (quick) giveaways like the caption ones so atleast its someone who wants the game.
te_lanus: Must have been entered incorrectly. But it says Duplicate, so someone activated it without saying thanx :P
lugum: Too bad steam doesnt show who redeemed it like desura does so we could stone them :p

Offcourse i knew about some people not saying thanks but this kinda makes me drive away from posting stuff here and create seperate (quick) giveaways like the caption ones so atleast its someone who wants the game.
That's why one doesn't post the codes here but rather ask for reply/PM etc
Post edited September 17, 2013 by simon_vd
lugum: Too bad steam doesnt show who redeemed it like desura does so we could stone them :p

Saw this on the steamgifts forums. Seems like you can find out the account name of the one who took the key. Haven't tried it myself (clicking the "Recover Account").
Post edited September 17, 2013 by arr0whead
arr0whead: Saw this on the steamgifts forums. Seems like you can find out the account name who took the key. Haven't tried it myself.
I always do that when somebody claimed the code without saying thanx, but steam sends the redeemer the e-mail not you :P, so their e-mail gets the steam request
Actually... The one who redeemed the Bleed key was me, ~30min ago in the other thread. But I had to go afk or my kitchen would blow.
So, thank you. Spare the stones (or throw just half).