It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Check your PM in a moment! :-)
Thank You :D
blakstar: Check your PM in a moment! :-)
te_lanus: Thank You :D
Let me know if you like it. I've been thinking about picking up the game myself :)
Have 1 Killing Floor guest pass, 2 Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 guest passes and 3 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY guest passes if anyone is interested.
tAnt0: Have 1 Killing Floor guest pass, 2 Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 guest passes and 3 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY guest passes if anyone is interested.
+1, but not interested. Thanks for the offer!
tAnt0: Have 1 Killing Floor guest pass, 2 Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 guest passes and 3 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY guest passes if anyone is interested.
There've been a few more RO2s lately. Any clue where they're coming from?
Also, +1, not really into passes, though :-)
Post edited September 16, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial: There've been a few more RO2s lately. Any clue where they're coming from?
Indie Gala Flashpoint bundle, most likely.
Spinorial: There've been a few more RO2s lately. Any clue where they're coming from?
It was just unlocked as the last game in Indie Gala's Flashpoint bundle.
Pity. Thanks, for the info, both of you :-)
thanks
high rated
8-Bit Commando on Desura?
Oh and this offer still stands http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post44393.
QuantumLeapFrog: 8-Bit Commando on Desura?
Oh and this offer still stands http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post44393.
NR, I've got all your current Desura giveaways, but +1 for the generosity!
blakstar: I have to admit that the way this thread is going WOULD drive ANYONE crazy!

I'd LIKE to point out that the original point of this thread wAs for giveaways, not pointless complaints about greetings or COnDEmnations of others.

FORtunately, things seem to be slowly improving.

I realize that some users might think that I have a TOWERing ego, but I don't think this thread is the best place to start any WARS.

Please let me know if you agree! :-)
te_lanus: I would agree :D
Me too
me?
Kronos_: me?
PM sent
Kronos_: me?
QuantumLeapFrog: PM sent
Thanks.