It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning.
wohoooo it's good morning indeed.
Won 2 steamgifts from the gog gift club after my b-day yesterday ;d
darkplanetar: that's bad... can it be fixed?
niniendowarrior: I suspect it's the battery. But I don't know yet. Hope it's fixable.
if its a laptop try taking the battery out, plug in the power and see if everything works as it should, i.e. your just running it off the mains. its fairly easier to know if its the battery this way.
weve all done the gaming on battery when we didnt realise moment!
morning all!
niniendowarrior: I suspect it's the battery. But I don't know yet. Hope it's fixable.
chezybezy: if its a laptop try taking the battery out, plug in the power and see if everything works as it should, i.e. your just running it off the mains. its fairly easier to know if its the battery this way.
morning all!
or he means the charger...
chezybezy: if its a laptop try taking the battery out, plug in the power and see if everything works as it should, i.e. your just running it off the mains. its fairly easier to know if its the battery this way.
morning all!
I honestly don't know at this point. The laptop wouldn't even turn on to begin with. Sigh.
morning all!
niniendowarrior: I honestly don't know at this point. The laptop wouldn't even turn on to begin with. Sigh.
try to plug it in again, test cables, check the leds and all stuff
morning all!
niniendowarrior: I honestly don't know at this point. The laptop wouldn't even turn on to begin with. Sigh.
ive had a single power socket just not work so try a different power socket?
if the laptop charger comes into two parts (brick and laptop power lead the 8 one) you could try swap the 8 power lead with another if you have one at home (i seem to end up with several)?
if your using a power strip try missing that out and going direct into the socket?
tried removing the battery and leaving it out long enough to discharge any residual?
does anything happen when you press the power button? led lights? fan? hdd noise? do you think its hitting post etc, could it just be the display isnt getting any inforation and thus it looks off?

again please dont take any of this to heart its basic stuff but sometimes when were techy we miss the basics and then slap ourselves in the head if we miss it?
morning all!
Bummer : /
And now this thread evolved in tech support :p
Perhaps niniendowarrior's angling for a new laptop giveaway :-)
blakstar: Perhaps niniendowarrior's angling for a new laptop giveaway :-)
Oh alright, first person to go to amazon and select any random laptop and use the coupon code "MYFREELAPTOP" gets it totally for free.
blakstar: Perhaps niniendowarrior's angling for a new laptop giveaway :-)
lugum: Oh alright, first person to go to amazon and select any random laptop and use the coupon code "MYFREELAPTOP" gets it totally for free.
:))
nice giveaway +1
high rated
I have to admit that the way this thread is going WOULD drive ANYONE crazy!

I'd LIKE to point out that the original point of this thread wAs for giveaways, not pointless complaints about greetings or COnDEmnations of others.

FORtunately, things seem to be slowly improving.

I realize that some users might think that I have a TOWERing ego, but I don't think this thread is the best place to start any WARS.

Please let me know if you agree! :-)

EDIT: CODE FOR TOWER WARS HAS BEEN CLAIMED! :-)
Post edited September 16, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: I have to admit that the way this thread is going WOULD drive ANYONE crazy!

I'd LIKE to point out that the original point of this thread wAs for giveaways, not pointless complaints about greetings or COnDEmnations of others.

I realize that some users might think that I have a TOWERing ego, but I don't think this thread is the best place to start any WARS.

I would agree :D
blakstar: I have to admit that the way this thread is going WOULD drive ANYONE crazy!

te_lanus: I would agree :D
Check your PM in a moment! :-)