It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man Dwarf fortress is being unforgiving to me so far 3 characters in a row I have been killed with the first attack at the start of combat
oh well save it for another day
Post edited September 15, 2013 by buckstone
chezybezy: oh HUH?! since when do quoted statements change when someone edits?
Sachys: Maybe a glitch from that site update not long ago?!
Edit: ...actually, it may have changed when i threw in my "Edit"
Somebody quote this and lets see!
for the sake of science! (starts thinking Eureka and Song!)
lets see about me editing after youve edited!

hmm maybe it needs to be edited at the same time? or maybe i need to requote:

nope what about this
Sachys:
Post edited September 15, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: oh HUH?! since when do quoted statements change when someone edits?
Quotedy-quote-quote. quoth the raven.

Just to give this post a little substance, I spent a big portion of today playing Silverfall. Quite a good RPG, once you get used to some control quirks. And the graphics look great and run at high resolution even on my midrange PC. Glad I picked it up when DotEmu had the sale, hopefully they'll discount it again. (Though it's a bargain at the regular price too.)

EDIT: Hi folks!
Post edited September 15, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Quotedy-quote-quote. quoth the raven.

Just to give this post a little substance, I spent a big portion of today playing Silverfall. Quite a good RPG, once you get used to some control quirks. And the graphics look great and run at high resolution even on my midrange PC. Glad I picked it up when DotEmu had the sale, hopefully they'll discount it again. (Though it's a bargain at the regular price too.)
Okay, so the quote didnt immediately change - make a quick edit and see if it changes it.
Hmm, didn't seem to do it.

I have noticed that if I have been on the page a while and reply to a post, the reply box will pick up any edit that has happened since I landed on the page, even if it's not showing. Perhaps that's what happened earlier. It can be be easy to not notice the edit in the quoted text in the reply box.
IAmSinistar: Hmm, didn't seem to do it.

I have noticed that if I have been on the page a while and reply to a post, the reply box will pick up any edit that has happened since I landed on the page, even if it's not showing. Perhaps that's what happened earlier. It can be be easy to not notice the edit in the quoted text in the reply box.
yeah thats about the only think i could think off, i was messing around with random ideas that might catch it earlier, so sorry anyone whos confused! iv had strange things happen when iv coded some things in the past and this is the sort of thing that crops up. i vote your idea! :)

well ya could have just said that earlier numb nuts! -_+
Great, when I left this afternoon, this thread was all about greeting / not greeting people, and now it's all about quoting people!

Where are the giveaways?! ;-)
blakstar: Great, when I left this afternoon, this thread was all about greeting / not greeting people, and now it's all about quoting people!

quote quotey quote

blakstar: quote
blakstar: quotey
blakstar: quote
and now ill behave! before i get told off again!
Post edited September 15, 2013 by chezybezy
blakstar: Great, when I left this afternoon, this thread was all about greeting / not greeting people, and now it's all about quoting people!

Where are my quotes and chimpshit?! ;-)
Have something fresh and fragrant!

*flings poo!

...you can keep that one! ;)
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Sachys

yeah , yeah ; somtimes this thread is really weird o_O

Sachys: well ya could have just said that earlier numb nuts! -_+
I thought I'd give your science time to play out first. :)
IAmSinistar: I thought I'd give your simian ultra-science time to play out first. :)
Pfff! Puny human logic! BOW TO THE POO BEAM!

It seems it's now about the poo... AGAIN.