It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Medal of Honor
53Q8-D48Q-5RE2-5ASG-ZMSC

Dead Space
SMDS-D73B-S8ME-VDK9-5L2D

Red Alert 3 Uprising
88Z9-BXL8-C5NZ-QZM8-C4XQ

You need to find true sequence.
QuantumLeapFrog: Lemuria, could you give a hint? Ive tried 11 different combinations for RA3 already.
yeah that is pretty insane to guess correctly
high rated
they all gone and they were ;

Medal of honor
53Q8-D48Q-5ASG-ZMSC-5RE2
Deadspace
D73B-S8ME-VDK9-5L2D-SMDS
Red alert
88Z9-C4XQ-QZM8-BXL8-C5NZ

Hi everyone.

These keys still alive
Cardinal Quest (Desura)

cq_prom_U4LCW0G3
cq_prom_VDM1W5TD
cq_prom_M42YZTB1
cq_prom_8G39DEXM

I guess coupons too.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: they all gone and they were ;

Medal of honor
53Q8-D48Q-5ASG-ZMSC-5RE2
Deadspace
D73B-S8ME-VDK9-5L2D-SMDS
Red alert
88Z9-C4XQ-QZM8-BXL8-C5NZ

Hi everyone.
Hi
high rated
First reply Zeno Clash
lemuria: First reply Zeno Clash
or may i have it
Post edited September 15, 2013 by shqlinkz
lemuria: First reply Zeno Clash
shqlinkz: or may i have it
pm sent
shqlinkz: or may i have it
lemuria: pm sent
thank you for this
defusedbox: Why is lugum being mean to me?
He's not - simply giving you some good advice. The comunity at large is unlikely to look kindly one someone who is just here for free games and does not wish to participate otherwise - because its a community here. Does that make more sense?!
defusedbox: Why is lugum being mean to me?
Sachys: He's not - simply giving you some good advice. The comunity at large is unlikely to look kindly one someone who is just here for free games and does not wish to participate otherwise - because its a community here. Does that make more sense?!
I'm thinking about doing some thread discussions about games
Post edited September 15, 2013 by defusedbox
Sachys: He's not - simply giving you some good advice. The comunity at large is unlikely to look kindly one someone who is just here for free games and does not wish to participate otherwise - because its a community here. Does that make more sense?!
defusedbox: I'm thinking about doing some thread discussions about games
I'm sure that will be appreciated, but the point really was that it's not all about giveaways here - many more threads to enter into to dicuss, help others or simply lark around - hence I mentioned community. Theres all sorts on the go here to enjoy - giveaways are a part of it, but literally just a part.

Edit: This information should be taken in by all the new people - same as when I mentioned it / others have mentioned it before. :)
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: I'm sure that will be appreciated, but the point really was that it's not all about giveaways here - many more threads to enter into to dicuss, help others or simply lark around - hence I mentioned community. Theres all sorts on the go here to enjoy - giveaways are a part of it, but literally just a part.

Edit: This information should be taken in by all the new people - same as when I mentioned it / others have mentioned it before. :)
Thank you, I started a thread where you can discuss and recommend Indie Games ( http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_games_discussion ) If you want to, you can come here and suggest some of your favorite indie games

Whoa, that formatting is really weird
Post edited September 15, 2013 by defusedbox
Long winded answers short. Participate and be part of the community.

If you're a new guy here and are only interested in grabbing new games, most likely, you'll get quartered and smashed by the people here.
Sachys: I'm sure that will be appreciated, but the point really was that it's not all about giveaways here - many more threads to enter into to dicuss, help others or simply lark around - hence I mentioned community. Theres all sorts on the go here to enjoy - giveaways are a part of it, but literally just a part.

oh HUH?! since when do quoted statements change when someone edits?

chezybezy: oh HUH?! since when do quoted statements change when someone edits?
Maybe a glitch from that site update not long ago?!
Edit: ...actually, it may have changed when i threw in my "Edit"
Stooner died from pie poisoning!
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Sachys
chezybezy: oh HUH?! since when do quoted statements change when someone edits?
Sachys: Maybe a glitch from that site update not long ago?!
Edit: ...actually, it may have changed when i threw in my "Edit"
Somebody quote this and lets see!
Quote.

Bastion is not fun.