It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning all!

I have a question. How is Mass Effect 2 without playing Mass Effect 1? Am I going to be severely lacking content? I know a bit of ME 1's story, but only saw much of the game from my brother's 360 copy. My ME2 is on Origin. Thoughts, people?
niniendowarrior: Good morning all!

I have a question. How is Mass Effect 2 without playing Mass Effect 1? Am I going to be severely lacking content? I know a bit of ME 1's story, but only saw much of the game from my brother's 360 copy. My ME2 is on Origin. Thoughts, people?
Mass Effect 1 definitely deserve to be played.

You get the worst possible choices if you play ME2 without the import, unless you have the Genesis DLC. And even if you have it, the choices you get to make are very limited.

arr0whead: You get the worst possible choices if you play ME2 without the import, unless you have the Genesis DLC. And even if you have it, the choices you get to make are very limited.
Figures... I'm waiting on a deal for ME Trilogy and after Dragon Age, I feel like a change of pace with Mass Effect 2. That sounds like a crummy deal though unless I grab some ME1 saves...
Post edited September 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
arr0whead: You get the worst possible choices if you play ME2 without the import, unless you have the Genesis DLC. And even if you have it, the choices you get to make are very limited.
niniendowarrior: Figures... I'm waiting on a deal for ME Trilogy and after Dragon Age, I feel like a change of pace with Mass Effect 2. That sounds like a crummy deal though unless I grab some ME1 saves...
I have one with both DLC completed on Hard. Plan on re-playing it on insane or whatever was the hardest.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by simon_vd
Good morning
Pzict: Good morning
Good Afternoon
Pzict: Good morning
te_lanus: Good Afternoon
Good Night

>_> I wish there were a way of greeting someone at nighttime without sounding like I'm about to go to sleep...
Austrobogulator: Good Night
Sleep well! o/ ;p

something like "good dark side of the day" maybe?
Good noon

>_> I wish there were a way of greeting someone at nighttime without sounding like I'm about to go to sleep...
How about "Hello...."
...or just Hi.
Hi btw xD
That also works...
Stooner: Sleep well! o/ ;p

something like "good dark side of the day" maybe?
I like this :P
Hey :)