It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorapak: hi,heres a Torchlight GOG Style! FG5M-QTUU-YXAF-ALKP :P
KJGamer: Didn't redeem (already got it) but +1 :)

so... how is everyone?
Meh...just having a "fight" with my old classmates from highschool.
cmdr_flashheart: Hey dudes, anyone want Fortix (steam) or Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (steam), let me know.
triock: Nothing for dudettes? :p
No !

Haha, I've always used "dudes" as unisex :p
cmdr_flashheart: Hey dudes, anyone want Fortix (steam) or Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (steam), let me know.
Can I have Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse?
I still have Splatter (Desura) available for anyone.
triock: Nothing for dudettes? :p
Can I have Fortix ?
tAnt0: Can I have Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse?
Ravaged is gone, sorry :]

I still have Fortix, for anyone interested.

EDIT: both gone, ninjas :]
Post edited September 13, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
KJGamer: Didn't redeem (already got it) but +1 :)

so... how is everyone?
robb5: Meh...just having a "fight" with my old classmates from highschool.
Ah :/ that sucks. hope your day gets better

My day is good just dealing with a slight cold/boredom lol but I got internet forums to deal with being bored at least
Have 2 Killing Floor guest passes if anyone is interested.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by tAnt0
tAnt0: Can I have Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse?
cmdr_flashheart: Ravaged is gone, sorry :]

I still have Fortix, for anyone interested.

EDIT: both gone, ninjas :]
Thanks for Fortix and +1
robb5: Meh...just having a "fight" with my old classmates from highschool.
KJGamer: Ah :/ that sucks. hope your day gets better

My day is good just dealing with a slight cold/boredom lol but I got internet forums to deal with being bored at least
Well not really fighting more like an argument gone bad. I even forgot how it started, well the skype conversation is full with "f*ck you" "you su*k" etc.
If you want to escape boredom watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
Post edited September 13, 2013 by robb5
Stooner: ooops.. sorry.. If I was a little bit faster (or less lazy), I would make you save some...
but to be fair, Rodzaju really deserves it. ;p
IAmSinistar: Aye, Rodzaju does. It's a fair cop guv'ner, I'm happy to gift it twice when that's how it plays out. :)
I was almost sleeping when you posted... needless to say that I would be kinda upset when I wake up. ;p
Weekend :D
te_lanus: Weekend :D
Call the number!
+1 to tAnt0 :)

KJGamer: Ah :/ that sucks. hope your day gets better

robb5: Well not really fighting more like an argument gone bad. I even forgot how it started, well the skype conversation is full with "f*ck you" "you su*k" etc.
If you want to escape boredom watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
*clicks on link* (sees someone dressed up as a dalmatian ) O_o Never heard of Ylvis but I'm going to watch it thanks lol
Post edited September 13, 2013 by KJGamer
robb5: Well not really fighting more like an argument gone bad. I even forgot how it started, well the skype conversation is full with "f*ck you" "you su*k" etc.
KJGamer: *clicks on link* (sees someone dressed up as a dalmatian ) O_o Never heard of Ylvis but I'm going to watch it thanks lol
The video is a lot of fun, and the lyrics....fu*ked up. I don't understand half of them.