It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Aye, that you are. Game PM'd over, spend your weekend with the big violent Norseman. Or with the game, I don't care. ;)
Stooner: I will, he is blonde... it's beautiful.. the game graphics, of course!
Thanks Sinistar, this was simply amazing....
Congrats Mr. Skull Head Man! (Animaniacs reference)
samlii: Hunstman: The orphanage (steam) to the first reply here.
Aye
Post edited September 13, 2013 by QC
Poor Novotnus...
lugum: So what does stooner have that i don't?
lurgey
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Ah fook it, sent a copy to Rodzaju too for being a clever ninja. It never hurts, people!

QC: Aw, I want to be famous -gonk- No matter, my only fame is being that American dick with the short name.
Better that than being the short dick with the American name.

A South American skeletal structure. :)
+1s for the games, Sinistar and samlii! Good job :D
Where are people getting Huntsman codes from? It's not in some kind of bundle is it? I mean, it just came out...
I was a bit late but thanks for giving it away.
Austrobogulator: Where are people getting Huntsman codes from? It's not in some kind of bundle is it? I mean, it just came out...
There were part of the amazon indie store launch as freebies.
IAmSinistar: Ah fook it, sent a copy to Rodzaju too for being a clever ninja. It never hurts, people!
ooops.. sorry.. If I was a little bit faster (or less lazy), I would make you save some...
but to be fair, Rodzaju really deserves it. ;p
IAmSinistar: Ah fook it, sent a copy to Rodzaju too for being a clever ninja. It never hurts, people!

QC: Aw, I want to be famous -gonk- No matter, my only fame is being that American dick with the short name.
IAmSinistar: Better that than being the short dick with the American name.

IAmSinistar: A South American skeletal structure. :)
It does hurt to think of something clever, so is my skeletal structure for just being dutch.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by lugum
hi,heres a Torchlight GOG Style! FG5M-QTUU-YXAF-ALKP :P
Stooner: ooops.. sorry.. If I was a little bit faster (or less lazy), I would make you save some...
but to be fair, Rodzaju really deserves it. ;p
Aye, Rodzaju does. It's a fair cop guv'ner, I'm happy to gift it twice when that's how it plays out. :)
Austrobogulator: Where are people getting Huntsman codes from? It's not in some kind of bundle is it? I mean, it just came out...
Good question. I didn't see it any bundles though.
high rated
Hey dudes, anyone want Fortix (steam) or Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (steam), let me know.
cmdr_flashheart: Hey dudes, anyone want Fortix (steam) or Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (steam), let me know.
Nothing for dudettes? :p
Sorapak: hi,heres a Torchlight GOG Style! FG5M-QTUU-YXAF-ALKP :P
Didn't redeem (already got it) but +1 :)

so... how is everyone?