It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: This topic now is for everything in the world.. even pizza.
and the flinging of poo!
Bigs: Is this the pizza request thread? Could do with a slice of Chicago deep dish... never tried it before and always wanted to...
This is not the place for that... I should derep you... ;p

This is the place to dump.
soulitter: First time i hear an undead speaking about pizzas.
Truly this world gone crazy!
Yeah, usually you hear turtles doing that, right?
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Stooner
high rated
Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD
NWR9M-IPBB6-MX5YF
I was more active on forum in the past, now I do not have too much free time, but I noticed these changes - more and more steam codes nowadays on forum. I don't know if it's good or bad side of forum's evolution.
Lexor: I was more active on forum in the past, now I do not have too much free time, but I noticed these changes - more and more steam codes nowadays on forum. I don't know if it's good or bad side of forum's evolution.
bit of both
high rated
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter HD
77EEF-2NI47-XY7B5
we do have the GOG gifting thread - most of the keys i give in here are steam and desura, GOG i give elsewhere.
Lexor: I was more active on forum in the past, now I do not have too much free time, but I noticed these changes - more and more steam codes nowadays on forum. I don't know if it's good or bad side of forum's evolution.
lot of people dump steam i guess ;d
Ian: we do have the GOG gifting thread - most of the keys i give in here are steam and desura, GOG i give elsewhere.
where is that?
Post edited September 13, 2013 by simon_vd
I don't even know if it's an evolution...
Stooner: Yeah, usually you hear turtles doing that, right?
That reminds me.Did the game got good reviews or the other way around?
simon_vd: lot of people dump steam i guess ;d
Ian: we do have the GOG gifting thread - most of the keys i give in here are steam and desura, GOG i give elsewhere.
simon_vd: where is that?
lots of bundles offer steam keys; but steam is not drm free :(
YellowAries: Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD
NWR9M-IPBB6-MX5YF
+1 and thanks for your kindness
This thread should just be called the Bundle Dump thread... but then we'd have amok coming in with his humble rant 3 times or more per page... >_>

BTW REDSHIRTS FOREVER for FTL on Steam closes in 45 minutes (11PM GMT +9)
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Bigs
Sachys: and the flinging of poo!
The one so often follows the other.
Stooner: Yeah, usually you hear turtles doing that, right?
soulitter: That reminds me.Did the game got good reviews or the other way around?
Bad. But some people find it funny and says that you have to master the battles..

I saw a video, and I think the camera is terrible.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Stooner