It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Tower Wars (STEAM)
8YD97-J5D60-6K844
already gone +1
Ian: so peeps still not like Desura then :(
Vulcans do. ;)

IAmSinistar: ... Hope things are going a bit better now Ian mate.
I guess I've missed something. Hope Kristy and you are well, Ian?
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Thespian*
Stooner: Well, it looks good.. kinda like Fly'n, but not F'lyn...
spoderman: Which is why I was interested in it ;)
Well, I said it looks, but I never played Fly'n, just seems good!..
I hope it is good. ;p
I'm wondering what happened to this topic? I can see only steam games. Back in the past there was some other topic for non-GOG games, and now we have two topics for them and none for GOG games? :)
Ian: Glowfish Steam Key:

IAmSinistar - from tomorrow i hope thanks mate :)
looks shiny ;D .... but don't know for the gameplay ;)
Lexor: I'm wondering what happened to this topic? I can see only steam games. Back in the past there was some other topic for non-GOG games, and now we have two topics for them and none for GOG games? :)
everything ninja gets thrown here
GOG - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Post edited September 13, 2013 by simon_vd
Lexor: I'm wondering what happened to this topic? I can see only steam games. Back in the past there was some other topic for non-GOG games, and now we have two topics for them and none for GOG games? :)
this last few gifts where all for steam yes, but that's coincidence. There are a lot of gog codes or desura codes too. (the majority is steam though)
Non-GOG Gifting Thread = request + generosity
Ninja Giveaway = generosity
This topic now is for everything in the world.. even pizza.
Stooner: This topic now is for everything in the world.. even pizza.
Does that mean you're giving away pizza? ;)

I'll take some
First time i hear an undead speaking about pizzas.
Truly this world gone crazy!
Is this the pizza request thread? Could do with a slice of Chicago deep dish... never tried it before and always wanted to...
spoderman: Does that mean you're giving away pizza? ;)

I'll take some
maybe, but you'll have to wait for my digestion. And it is DRM-Free.
Bigs: Is this the pizza request thread? Could do with a slice of Chicago deep dish... never tried it before and always wanted to...
It's dissapointing
hahaha it's DRM-free hahaha